Saturday, July 18, 2020

[enter-talk] JAPANESE ACTOR MIURA HARUMA'S DEATH

They are suspecting suicide

He appeared in Kimi Ni Todoke, Bloody Monday, Attack On Titans, Last Cinderella, Sky Of Love, etc.

original post: here

1. Hu....l

2. Please rest in peace

3. Hul? Haruma?

4. Haruma... what in the world

5. Japanese people are guessing that the hate comments pushed him to death

6. This is unbelievable

7. I'm not his fan but I've watched a few of his movies... rest in peace

8. Wow this is too shockingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ unbelievableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please rest in peace...

9. I saw him first in Sky of Love and found his smile so pretty and watched all his work afterwards.. will I be able to rewatch them again? My heart is breaking..ㅜㅜㅠㅠ

10. I'm seriously cryingㅠㅠㅠ he still updated his Instagram 3 days ago ㅠㅠㅠ

11. ..... he shot so many Japanese dramas.... ㅠㅠ

12. This is shocking....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I liked him so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. Why am I only learning about this now?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why did he do that?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. This breaks my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. Hul this is so unbelievable, just why???? This is way too sudden???? I can't believe this. He was filming something no?ㅠㅠㅠ



[theqoo] MIURA HARUMA




























original post: here

1. I really can't believe this... what to do...

2. Seriously I'm so sad and heart brokenㅠㅠㅠ He must have having it hard. Please rest in peace

3. Rest in peace

4. Why did he go so early?ㅜㅜㅜ

5. We lost a good actorㅠㅠㅠ Miura, please rest in peaceㅠㅠ

6. I can't believe this

7. Just why?ㅜㅜ please rest in peace

8. Haruma, please come back...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sorry, please rest in peace...

9. Please be happy there..

10. This is so sad.. please rest in peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com