Tuesday, July 28, 2020

[theqoo] BOY GROUPS BRAND REPUTATION CHANGES IN THE PAST 3 YEARS




original post: here

1. Wanna Oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  The way they just disappearedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. EXO are quite consistent, their prime time was during Growl but even after 7 years, they're still at that level which is pretty amazing 

3. Wanna Oneㅠㅠ  I loved you kids

4. My X1ㅠㅠ Kids do well 

5. Hul I wasn't expecting my bias, but I was shocked to see them there...! And Wanna One were seriously solid

6. Hul iKON is quite high

7. It's so sad to see Wanna One instantly disappear like that 

8. Wanna One were seriously freaking amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow 

9. That just shows how amazing Wanna One were.. I'm suddenly feeling like cryingㅜㅜ 

10. Shinee are consistentㅋㅋㅋ Despite their seniority

11. Hul JBJ... I was so happy when I fangirled on them.. I miss them

12. Wow look at Bangtanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com