Tuesday, July 28, 2020

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] BLACKPINK, COLLABORATION WITH SELENA GOMEZ..... PARTICIPATING IN THE NEW RELEASE OF AUGUST



YG Entertainment has responded to reports about BLACKPINK’s upcoming collaboration.

Previously on July 23, it was announced that BLACKPINK’s new single will have a featuring artist.

On July 28, MyDaily reported that Selena Gomez is the artist featuring on BLACKPINK’s single. In response to the report, YG Entertainment commented, “Please wait for the official announcement later.”

BLACKPINK’s new single will be revealed in August, and their first full album will be released on October 2.

original post: here

1. Crazy I was convinced that it would be with Ari...

2. Seriously freaking amazingㅋㅋㅋ Selena featuring in BlackPink's songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I freaking like it

3. I thought it would be Ari

4. Why isn't it with Ari? I thought that it would be Ari

5. But they said that it would be Ari ㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah.... I've been a fan of Selena ever since I was young, I'm so jealous of BlackPink

7. Hul... BP... They're serioulsy amazing

8. But this isn't the official report yet, YG said to wait

9. Ariana was just speculations so why are people complaining about Selena? Do you guys want to believe conspiracies that bad? What bullsh*. Why would you drag Selena because of that?

10. Wow daebak... Selena is coming to us too....ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so looking forward to BP's new song nowㅠㅠㅠ

11. Selena was so unexpectedㅋㅋㅋ

12. Wow!! I've always loved Selena, I'm so looking forward

13. I think that Selena's voice suits them more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com