Thursday, July 30, 2020

[theqoo] YOO JAESUK'S BAR'S CHINESE GROUP PURCHASES OF SSAK3'S ALBUMS




They surpassed 7000 copies

+

-> when they went to shoot in China, Yoo Jaesuk was in the car and the people all gathered around

original post: here

1. Thanks to Ssak3, I got to realize how popular Yoo Jaesuk is overseasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm so proudㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. When I used to live in China, people who were at least somewhat interested in Korea all knew Yoo Jaesuk

3. Wowㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ He's not even a professional singer, and he's just an MCㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ I'm curious but what does China thinks of Ssak3?

4. Is this considered a lot of albums? I'm not familiar with the idol industry so I don't know
 > A group purchase with more than 10,000 copies is considered amazing.. So for an MC to sell 7,000 is freaking good

5. During Wanna One, Kang DAniel used to sell this amountㅇㅇ This is something a successful idol would sell

6. Wow he's selling more than idols

7. Crazy, Yoo Jaesuk's core fandom is stronger than I thought overseasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I just saw a while ago that the group order was up to 4,000 but looks like a 3,000 just got added to it;;

9. Looks like it'll reach 10,000 soonㄷㄷㄷ For a group album to have more than 10,000 copies for a group order means you're really doing well

10. Daebak Yoo Jaesuk is an idol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com