Thursday, July 30, 2020

[theqoo] IF YOU'RE AN IDOL FAN, DO YOU BUY UNOFFICIAL GOODS OR NOT?



"large capacity card shaped USB 3EA /80 GB/500 people/100 trackes/PC PC playback/FHD
- Undisclosed performances videos included
- 2012 debut year to 2020 videos and COS #3 video screening all included
- USB 32 GB, 32 GB, 16 GB, a total of 2 USBs (80 GB+)
- I will take strong actions against people who will share the DVD files on SNS, market places, etc. 

First come first serve: LP coaster
First payments: sticker pack 
goods for all: package box, mini poster pack, track list brochure



(information about the number of copies bought with shipping fee)

"When editing the video, I realized there were a lot more videos I wanted to include.. So I have rose the track list from 100 tracks to 150 tracks
I intend to include videos up to the 200725 Dream Concert and pushed back the shipping date from beginning of September to mid-September"

TMI: that fansite got a lot of questions asking whether she used 100% of the money towards the idol's support and she said that since he wasn't receiving birthday tributes, she used it all on advertisement money

original post: here

1. This is from Iridescent Boy, of course I'm buying

2. I would consider if this was for all members, but since this is only a fan of one member, I don't think I'll buy it

3. She's the idols' top seed (t/n: top fansite) and she has filmed the idol in HD since his debut and is selling at that for 60,000 won...?  The benefits-to-cost here is solid, it's even hard for me to find content of that time

4. She seriously shoots so well, I actually bought from her before.. ㅋㅋ 

5. His debut was 8 years ago... If it was me, I would buy it for sure

6. They never released it as an official goods anyways so I'm buying it for sure

7. That's Iridescent Boy right? If my bias had a fansite like hers, I would buy it for sure

8. I'm another group's fan and even I know about her, if I were his fan I would've bought it. And the price is good too

9. If this is since his debut, I'm buying for sure anyways she uses all this money on support

10. I like watching fancams that don't make it to the broadcasts or concert tours stages, and for the composition of the DVD, the price is f*cking cheap


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com