Thursday, July 30, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE BEST TRAIT ABOUT OURSELVES!!

Maybe it's because it's the exams period now but my confidence is becoming low..ㅜㅜ
Just looking at other people's posts make me smile too

So let's write something positive even if it's small. It can be about your looks, study, family, personality, etc.❤️

post response:

[+61][-5]
original post: here

1. [+277, 0]
I don't have period cramps!!!!!!!

2. [+196, -8]
My belly is soft

3. [+185, -150]
My dad is a diplomat so I went around overseas a lot ever since I was small so I'm able to speak 9 languages. I'm born in the US so I have dual citizenship

4. [+133, -2]
I'm bad at studying but I'm kind ^_^!! I'm my best trait!!!

5. [+105, -2]
I'm optimistic. Even if I got scammed 50 M won, I didn't blame anyone and just kept on living the hard working life

6. [+104, -4]
But if everyone is just writing their own positive trait, why is everyone downvoting others?... If you can't believe others or that their comments sound fake, you can just look past their comments. Seriously, if these are really their good traits, they might get hurt from the downvotes...

7. [+90, -49]
I have a small head and my eyes are pretty like Irene's. I also have large hips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com