Monday, July 27, 2020

[theqoo] IF YOU BECAME A CELEBRITY? BE POPULAR BUT NO MONEY VS LOTS OF MONEY BUT NO POPULARITY




Han Yeseul chose the 2nd one!ㅋㅋㅋ
Since that would be the most realistic answer

original post: here

1. 2. I'll live the optimal life of a quiet attention seeker

2.
"I hope to have lots of money while nobody knows me 

3. 2222 I just want to be a producer with a lots of money and work for a singer who's known for being a public's pick 

4. Isn't 2 freaking fun? You have lots of money, yet you have no popularity, so even if you create a controversy, nobody will care about you and you don't need people shielding you either. You can be free to go outside, it would just be freaking fun 

5. Why would I have no money if I was famous though???? 

6. To be honest, my mentality is too weak and I'm a f*cking big attention seeker, so if I were to be a celebrity I would want to be f*cking famous. I dream to have people go crazy over every actions I do 

7. But if you really put yourself as an idol, you wouldn't want to be too famous... As long as some people care about you, I would consider it a success

8. Is there anyone who would pick 1...? If you're a famous celebrity but have no money what are you going to do? For 2, you're just considered a golden spoon among commoners and if you're in the industry, you can also make lots of connections with thatㅋㅋㅋ

9. But I don't think celebrities only want to become celebrities for money though 

10. It must be the worst feeling to be so famous but have no money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com