Thursday, August 27, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK - 'ICE CREAM (WITH SELENA GOMEZ)' M/V







original post: here

1. F*cking good

2. Jennie seriously suits this perfectly

3. Lisa is so cool

4. This song is totally refreshing

5. Why is this song so boring? It's like a brighter version of Sour Candy....

6. The song is freaking good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ BP are freaking pretty

7. Selena is freaking pretty

8. Is Selena cray?... she's f*cking pretty and she also had way more parts than I thought so I's super satisfied ㅜㅜ

9. Jisoo's voice when she sings in English is way more charming than in Korean

10. Lisa can pull off concepts like these perfectly tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow but the song is seriously... so-so

11. I find the song good and they are all freaking pretty

12. Wow this song is totally my style. It's a good song for summerㅋㅋㅋ

13. Why do Rose and Jisoo have so little parts?.. especially Jisoo

14. I liked the song though?ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com