Thursday, August 27, 2020

[enter-talk] SAKURA GETTING PISSED IN A FRACTION ON SECOND


(can't really tell what's in the caption of the hand)
Sakura: you can eat it
Eunbi: Thank you


post response:
[+147][-172]
original post: here

1. [+494, -22]
I hate it when I'm eating peacefully and someone barges in like that...

2. [+491, -22]
Japanese people usually hate eating in group to the point they even have 1 bingsoo for 1 person in Japanese Seolbing, she must've freaking hate it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+415, -23]
She didn't even ask and just shoves her fingers in her foodㅋㅋ I would've sworn at her if I was her

4. [+181, -102]
Kwon Eunbi looks like Kim Boosun every time I look at her

5. [+167, -2]
Yup

6. [+143, -1]
I think she was more taken aback than being pissed and she looked like her like "what are you doing?" I don't care how close you are to someone, don't shove your chopsticks like that, it's just annoying ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com