Monday, August 3, 2020

[enter-talk] DON'T YOU THINK THAT IDOLS WHO ARE FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER LIVE IN THEIR OWN WORLD?

They are seriously birds of a feather
The popular ones are hanging out with the popular ones
And I feel that idols are just living in their own world

Friendship paddings (Kai, Taemin, Jimin, Ha Sungwoon, etc..?)
Wooga wooga (V, Choi Woosik, Park Seojun, Park Hyungsik, Peakboy)
97'z (Jaehyun, Jungkook, Mingyu, Eunwoo, etc.)
Irene-Jennie
Jisoo-Seulgi
Sana-Eunha
Nayeon-Jisoo
Suho-Yoona

I can't think of others right now

Oh... ㅎㅎ I forgot V and Baekhyun
Let me know if there are other friendships <3<3

post response:
[+229][-38]
original post: here

1. [+247, -50]
Where's OhJungPark? They meet each other every week and they are best friends. They all have good visuals and are above 160...

2. [+194, -29]
Paddings are for real...

3. [+170, -38]
Seungkwan and SinB's 98'z makes me the most envious f*ck

4. [+95, -9]
How can you find a male and female friend like that in real life...

5. [+79, -7]
OhJungPark, I love you ㅠ

6. [+73, -3]
I'm f*cking jealous of Yoona-Suho...

7. [+72, -46]
But the only ones that are really friends in that list are Friendship paddings, Wooga wooga, Irene-Jennie and 97'z no? The rest of them just greet each other and took pictures together. I don't think that they are really friends

8. [+61, -5]
Friendship paddings are really closeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they look f*cking close

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com