Monday, August 3, 2020

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL 2ND MINI ALBUM TITLE "WHO U ARE" MV







original post: here

1. I listened to Waves too and both songs are exciting. He suits the title song

2. Looks like there are so many people waiting for Kang Daniel to fail. So I hope that he does well!

3. Every time I listen to his songs, I feel that his voice is a bit lacking compared to his song. His voice is a bit flat and bland. I think that he's just born with it so I don't think that it's something he can improve on.... but the performance is good

4. Oh I like the song? I want to see what the stage looks like. I'm curious about the performance

5. I just listened to it and I was curious about what the people would say in the comments. The side tracks and the album are seriously high quality but I got sad when reading the comments here. I really hope that Kang Daniel does well. I support you!!!

6. I really enjoyed his song but there are so many people here saying how the song is bad.. My ears are normal though

7. I like the performance, I want to see it on stage

8. It's a bit bland

9. The song is f*cking good though?

10. I used to think that he had good facial expressions when he danced in a group, but now that he's solo, his expressions are so-so. I don't think that he can pull a stage on his own

11. Oh the dance is good and the performance is f*cking cool

12. I hope that Kang Daniel just does everything he wants~ fighting💕

13. I liked the pre-released song better but I understood why he chose this song as the title after watching the MVㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he suits this concept like a glove

14. I think that the stage will be cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com