Saturday, August 29, 2020

[theqoo] BLACK PANTHER ACTOR, CHADWICK BOSEMAN PASSES AWAY FROM CANCER





I'ts just too shocking

 + he received his diagnosis of stage 3 cancer in 2016, yet for 4 years, he released 4 pieces of work...

Rest in peace



 original post: here

1. Rest in peace

2. RIP don't be hurt anymore and rest well

3. Our prince Nyang (t/n: Korean nickname they gave him = nyang jeonha)ㅠㅠ  Please rest well where you are nowㅠㅠ 

4. Noㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Chadwick forever

6. Hul... Is this real?ㅠㅠㅠ  the king of Wakandaㅠㅠ

7. It's too sad.....ㅜㅜ  I can't believe this.. ㅠㅜㅠ

8. I can't believe this, I'm cryingㅠㅠ  RIP

9. He looked healthier than anyone else meanwhile he had cancer....Hul ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. He never let it show for the past 4 years.... I seriously feel so sorry...

11. He's seriously way too amazing, he had shot 10 movies while having cancer... How can you do that....? He's too amazing

12. Rest in peace.... Thank you for giving us all your awesome work.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. It's just shockingㅠㅠㅜ

14. I can't believe this and he was still so young, I feel sorry ㅜㅜ  Rest in peace..

15. Crazy...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rest in peace... Chadwickㅠㅠㅠ  I can't believe thisㅠㅠㅠ  .. I'm speechless..

16. I hope he's pretending to pass away. but in reality, he's just going back to Wakandaㅜㅜ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com