Saturday, August 29, 2020

[theqoo] TAIWANESE ACTOR WHO LOOKS KOREAN

The drama is called Someday Or One Day and the male actor is 90'er Greg Hsu








original post: here

1. Is he Koreans' type????? I don't know but I f*cking love Greg Hsuㅠㅠㅠㅠ Physique + voice + acting skills + personality + even singing ability, I love you

2. I'm watching SOOD now and he looks even more Korean with his hair up, he looks like those actors coming straight out from Seoul National University

3. He really makes a good impression

4. I can see Shinee Jonghyun, Hong Jonghyun and Park Bogum, he really looks Korean

5. I don't know if he looks Korean, but he's definitely a type that Koreans love...

6. I can see Nam Joohyuk in his profile! But his front face is totally someone different

7. I can kind of understand the type that we like?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's totally the type to be super famous in a cafeteria

8. This actor was with other colleague actors and they were saying that he's the Taiwanese Gong Yoo and Park Bogum, he kept saying that it was just a joke, but he really does look like them. He looks like a mix of Gong Yoo, Park Bogum and Hong Jonghyun

9. Greg Hsuㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  His acting style is definitely Korean

10. I knew this would be about Greg Hsu ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com