Friday, August 21, 2020

[theqoo] BTS 'DYNAMITE' OFFICIAL MV RELEASE!!!









original post: here

1. The song is good, but I don't know what they're saying

2 The song is upbeat I like it 

3. They already surpassed 25M views in 2 hours

4. The song is all in English so is it only intended for overseas promotion? Are they not going to promote on music shows?? The song was better than their last oneㅠㅠㅠㅠ  It wished they could promote it 

5. Jimin is so cute and why is Namjoon so sexy

6. The song is seriously good~~~~ I feel like this song is perfect, I'm not a fan but I kept listening to it 

7. BTS' song is good this time 

8. Wow the song is good and the MV is pretty too, BTS hit big 

9. I came here again, the song is freaking gooooood

10. The song is both cute and cool 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com