Friday, August 21, 2020

[theqoo] TELL ME WHAT'S THE MOST RANDOM CELEBRITY ENCOUNTER YOU HAD...


"I met Michael Jackson in my neighborhoodㅋㅋㅋ"

What the f*ck? How can you top this? 

original post: here

1. I met Jung Woosung randomly 

2. I've never seen a celebrity by accidentㅋㅋㅋ Aside from concerts, I've never met anyone 

3. I saw Hyunbin at the airport

4. I met Yoona, I was going to my class, and she was giving a conference in the room next doorㅋㅋ

5. I saw AOA in a Japanese shopping mall when I went there, it was when Choa was still in the group

6. I saw Kang Dongwon at the veterinary and I saw Elton John in someone else's musical in London

7. I was at the Yeongdeungpo Time Square and saw a movie premier by accident. Kim Hyesoo and Lee Jungjae were on stage and I just stayed to watch them

8. I saw Han Yeseul in a coffee shop near my neighborhood

9. What theㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How do you top Jung Woosung and Michael Jackson?

10. Who can beat Michael Jackson?ㅋㅋㅋ

11. I was wrapping up my part time job and saw Gong Yoo shooting Entertainment Relay in front of my building

12. I saw BTS on my way to work, but it was before they really got recognized as idols so I just thought "those are kids with pretty flashy hair colors" and went to mind my workㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's a shame I didn't stare more

13. I was on a trip to Barcelona to watch soccer and I saw Messi on my way there

14. I saw Leonardo Di Caprio while passing by Yeongdeungpo Time Square

15. I saw EXO M at the airportㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. When I used to live in Hongdae I saw Jo Insung shoot at movie near the playground and saw Kang Dongwon shooting a drama near Sangsoo station, I also saw Gong Yoo sitting through a cafe's window and G-dragon near Hapjeong station

17. I don't know if he's a super star, but Boo Seungkwan... He passed by near my house

18. Jun Jihyun used to live in the floor below my appartment


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com