Sunday, August 9, 2020

[theqoo] TAIWANESE MALE ACTOR WHO'S BLOWING UP IN TAIWAN RIGHT NOW



Hsu Kuang Han
1990.10.31
178 cm
He shot to fame with his drama 'Someday Or One Day'










(T/n: more pics at source)

original post: here

1. You're telling me that he's a '90 liner..... he's a freaking baby face

2. He's my style, he kinda reminds me of my biasㅋㅋㅋ

3. Kuang Han oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I found his acting good, he's f*cking my style ㅜ

5. I watched Someday Or One Day and I've been obsessed with Kuang Han nowadaysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ who thought that I would've found my ideal type in Taiwan... He's freaking handsome, his acting is good and he's even good at singing...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You can watched Someday Or One Day on TVing and Wave. The story is solid and I highly recommend it ㅠㅠㅠ

6. He's mine

7. Wow... freaking handsome

8. Li Ziweiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. He's handsome but he's somewhat the idol-type

10. Personally, I think that he kinda looks like Soobin

11. Li Ziwei, my lifetime male lead ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Li Ziwei is seriously insane ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

12. What the? He's heart fluttering... his expressionless face looks harmless and innocent but his facial bone structure is that of  a man


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com