Sunday, August 9, 2020

[theqoo] DRAMA WHO'S BEEN PERFECT UNTIL ITS ENDING JUST NOW



It's Ok Not to be Ok

They did a good wrap up on the development of all the patients they had up until now, Moon Kangtae (Kim Soohyun), Go Moonyoung (Seo Yeji) and Moon Sangtae (Oh Jungse) so the ending was concluded well

original post: here

1. It was perfectㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sangtae oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. It was seriously the best

3. It was the best and the ending was perfect. I need to watch it again ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. I loved them so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ all three of them ㅠㅠㅠ I still haven't watched the ending but I'm saving it  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Ha seriously, this is my lifetime drama.. Seriously, I learned so many life lessons.... this drama was the light of my 2020 summer.. seriously the best

6. I like how it was a happy ending

7. Seriously, I laughed and cried until the end. Go Moonyoung, Moon Kangtae, Moon Sangtae, I'll remember you guys for a long time ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. F*cking the best

9. Look how f*cking cute Oh Jungse is

10. Seriously a godly ending ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ I'll remember this drama for a long time





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com