Saturday, August 8, 2020

[theqoo] KWON MINA'S AGENCY "WE ALERTED THE POLICE, AND SHE'S AT THE EMERGENCY SERVICES" (TW: DEPRESSION)





Woori Actors has issued a response to Mina’s concerning post on Instagram.

Shortly after the post, a source from the agency stated, “After we saw Kwon Mina’s social media post, we first contacted the police and emergency services. The ambulance is at her house right now and they are opening the door as we speak. The agency staff are also on the way to her house. We don’t know anything about her exact condition right now.”

In the latest update, the agency stated to TV Daily, “Kwon Mina is currently receiving treatment at the hospital. Her life is not in danger at the moment. There is no need to worry.”

Warning: discussion of suicide and self-harm.

Around 10 p.m. KST on August 8, Mina shared a photo of her cut wrist and shared the following post.

"I don’t want to go with a sense of injustice.

Shin Jimin, Han Sung Ho [founder of FNC Entertainment], Kim Seolhyun, live well. My mom, sister, and family won’t be able to say anything and will cry without having done anything wrong. Compensate them for their psychological damage. Do it lavishly. After all, you don’t care about anything but money. You didn’t even pay me properly.

Under my contract, I was an illegal trainee for eight years. I never got a breakdown of my debt of 3 billion won (about $2.5 million), irresponsible people who never took my calls until the very end. You have no idea what kind of treatment I lived with for 11 years, but when I called you bystanders, you said whatever.

Know this clearly. Those people are unspeakable trash. They cornered a healthy person until she died. Do you know that? I want to go to a happy place. It’s too hard here. If I die, don’t come to my funeral and sully the place with your dirty feet. I’m going to die and haunt you all. I can’t live while supporting evil."

The post appears to have since been deleted.

In July, Mina shared a series of posts in which she wrote that she had been bullied by her former member Jimin for several years. Jimin went on to share a written apology, which Mina responded to. Jimin later left the group. Since then, Mina has talked about her relationship with the other AOA members and her continued frustrations over receiving an apology from AOA members and FNC Entertainment.

Cr: Soompi

original post: here


1. Mina, please receive treatment smoothly, pleaseㅠㅠ

2. I hope that her company takes the proper measures to get her hospitalizedㅠㅠㅠ it seems like she became this ill after enduring everything for 10 years ㅠㅠㅠ

3. If only they apologized properly, she might have not resorted to such actions...

4. She needs to stay at the hospital and receive proper treatment.... she was good at acting so I thought that if she was pushed more, she would've succeeded even more but looks like her mentality was just too crushed... she needs to receive constant psychological care... I hope that she doesn't think too much about her time as a singer and succeeds as an actress

5. The one suffering the most right now is Minaㅠㅠㅠ I hope she overcomes this

6. I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please don't do anything rashlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Please be safe

8. First of all, I hope that she's safe... she's been having it so hard for such a long time and it seems that she's in urgent need for mental care ㅠㅠ Also, I hope that people here don't go on her Instagram, they might feel triggered too so I'm worried....

9. Please live

10. To the people telling the victim to stop, seriously don't do this...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com