Friday, August 7, 2020

[enter-talk] KIM JUNGWOO SERIOUSLY HAS SO MANY SASAENGS

I just saw Kim Jungwoo now and he was followed by 3 groups of sasaengs
Please don't consume their witness accounts, they will just upload contents even more
Kim Jungwoo took a taxi
And the 3 teams were on their phones and saying how Kim Jungwoo left
And I think that they followed him
The proof of my story is that Kim Jungwoo was wearing a blue hat today
Don't consume their witness accounts..



post response:
[+220][-3]
original post: here

1. [+75, 0]
The creepy thing is that these witness accounts always pretend like they just saw him by accidentㅋㅋㅋㅋ "f*ck, I randomly bumped into Jungwoo todayㅠㅠ he was wearing a blue cap and I was so shocked that I couldn't even greet him" that's what they'll write

2. [+57, -5]
We need to chop off these sasaengs' arms and legs and dig out their eyes and throw them away

3. [+53, 0]
Wow seriously creepy;

4. [+40, 0]
It's f*cking goosebumps inducing, not 3 people but 3 teams

5. [+17, 0]
I won't help but feel suspicious if I see any witness accounts of him today. Seriously, they might feel wrongly accused of if they weren't actually sasaengs but I don't understand why they would keep on uploading these witness accounts when the situation is so bad because of sasaengs

6. [+16, 0]
Let Kim Jungwoo breathe a bit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com