Friday, August 7, 2020

[theqoo] THE 1ST AND 2ND MOST VIEWED KPOP IDOLS MVS RIGHT NOW




original post: here

1. My favorite groups

2. I'm not a fan of either of them, but they're idols who are shining the light brightly on Korea so they make me so proud. I don't understand why the grandmas are fighting under this post~~ Both are oustanding and they're pretty youngsters, let's just have fun

3. Stop fighting you dumb people -_- Don't drag my bias into it, people are already dragging kpop left and right and there are so many trolls bullsh*tting already. KPOP is the best fighting

4. Both are jjang... They're all gangsters

5. I'm so proudㅋㅋㅋ KPOP is the trend

6. Why are people mentioning Twice hereㅋㅋㅋ Stop bullsh*tting sigh

7. I'm so envious, I hope my bias also gets global recognition soon

8. Why are people fighting each other here? As a muggle I think that BTS and BlackPink are super amazing

9. Wow DNA surpassed 1B? Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. It's about the most viewed KPOP MVs so why are people starting to bring up accumulated views?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe people are dragging others for watching and rewatching MVs either, everyone does it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com