Friday, August 7, 2020

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY AOA MINA UNFOLLOWED SEOLHYUN, YUNA AND CHANMI





"I didn’t attempt suicide right now. It was something I did around a month ago after talking to an FNC employee. And there have been many people asking me through DMs (direct messages) about why I unfollowed the members, cursing at me, or telling me to explain something, and I’ll talk about that because I don’t think I’ve done anything to deserve to be cursed at.. First, everyone knows about the incident with Shin Ji Min unni so you probably understand that. Best friend Kim did not bat an eye when Shin unni spoke ill of Kim herself. I used to think of Kim as a good friend, but I wasn’t able to get closer to her because she was Shin’s best friend. I got worried about her and gave her sincere advice and truly worried about her. Of course, all of the members knew that I was having a hard time because of Shin unni, and when we spoke together at the end, Kim said she didn’t care what happens and just didn’t like the current situation. From my point of view, she was a bystander, and what she said disappointed me. When they all came with Shin Ji Min unni to give the apology that didn’t even seem like an apology, the other younger “Kim” asked, “What was a good memory you had?” She’s young, so even when she nagged, I let her do it. I know she’s young, but I utterly couldn’t understand why she said that. Cursing about that unni in front of me and getting on her good side behind me, that might be what social life is, but as someone who’s not good with my social life, she didn’t seem sincere, and I couldn’t understand her. And Seo unni did sincerely care about me and think about me, but no one stepped forward in front of Shin Ji Min unni. Same-aged Shin at least told unni, “Why can’t you remember? Even I know it and everyone knows it.” She also told me to receive a proper apology, but how can I when the apology isn’t proper? In my eyes, yes, someone used the word “bystander,” the Kims, especially the best friend, were bystanders from my point of view, so I unfollowed her first. Later, I wanted to erase my memories of AOA, so I unfollowed all of them. I’m not asking you to understand my reasoning or to stop sending me DMs, but I just wanted to honestly talk about my stance and my thoughts."

CR: Soompi

Looks like she uploaded this because people were asking her why she unfollowed the members

Shin Jimin unnie, Shin unnie = Jimin

Shin's best friend Kim = Seolhyun

The other younger Kim = Chanmi

Seo unnie = Yuna

Same-aged Shin = Hyejeong

Seolhyun and Chanmi, but especially Seolhyun was seen as a bystander so she unfollowed them
After that, she wanted to erase all her memories with AOA so she unfollowed them all

post response:
[+2,635][-75]
original post: here

1. [+1,564, -61]
If you look at the situation from Mina's point of view, she deserves to be sad but I think that if I would've been in Yuna's position if I was there.. She needs to stay in the group but the big player is Seolhyun's best friend Jimin... Meanwhile, Hyejeong has always been close with Mina so it looks stepped in for her... if she went to that extent, Hyejeongie seriously has an impressive courage..

2. [+1,223, -106]
No but isn't Seolhyun so impressive in another way?... Didn't she made a post about how she thinks that Seolhyun was being brainwashed by Jimin? But reading this post, it seems like it's real. If you look up Shin Jimin's YT videos, you can see Seolhyun with a soulless expression and voice saying "I like Jimin unnie, everything Jimin unnie says is real". Looks like she's been severely brainwashed and gas lit since she didn't even bat an eye...

3. [+1,078, -51]
I understand Yuna too. I think that in the end, I would've acted like Yuna

4. [+725, -7]
Fact - Shin Jimin took every one of them with her and gas lit them. Mina was the one who was the least compliant so she ended up getting bullied. After reading this post, Seolhyun and Chanmi were also definitely gas lit. Seolhyun got brainwashed and stood by Jimin's side, but Chanmi must have pretended to be on her side but cursed at her in her back. Since Mina was the person who was the least able to pretend in front of Jimin, she was repulsed by herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+584, -85]
If you apply their situation to a work environment, aside from Jimin, I can understand them all

6. [+449, -3]
So Hyejeongie treated Mina the best? It must have not been easy to say something like that to Jimin, she's impressive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com