Tuesday, September 29, 2020

[enter-talk] PARK KYUNG ADMITTED TO BEING A BULLY

Aigo Park Kyung must be having a mental breakdown...


"Hello. This is Park Kyung. I have seen the posts about my school days that have surfaced online.

I am sorry. I sincerely apologize to everyone, to those that were hurt by me back then, and to those that remember the past when they look at me and get hurt by it.

In elementary school, I was someone that only knew how to study. That's why though I don't know why exactly, I was the target of bullying and was looked down upon by my peers. I was smaller in size than my peers as well, and I held on to those memories as I entered middle school.

I didn't like my model student image, and I liked being the center of attention. I came to see those who some may call 'delinquents' as cool. I wanted to hang out with them and be close to them, and I acted in a way that's shameful. I think I thought if I was together with them, people wouldn't be able to treat me lightly.

I'm in deep regret over my immature days of adolescent puberty. I have been busy up to now, but I know these are memories that those hurt by me won't be able to erase. I know that these wounds will not be justified.

I request those hurt by me directly contact me or even my company. I wish to approach you in person, apologize, and seek forgiveness.

Though I'm afraid that many will now see me as someone that is fake, someone who is acting, someone who's past and present doesn't match up, I'm writing this as I think it's less shameful for me to personally admit this rather than go through a company statement.

Once again, I apologize."

Here's the victim's post: 

"I want to say that there' no lie in any of my posts and those were just facts. I attended Soongmoon middle school with Park Kyung and I was victim of Park Kyung's bullying. 

At that time, Park Kyung was an iljin who carved a Z on his forehead because he believed that his head was jjang  (t/n: meaning he's smart). He was always hanging out with the other bullies behind the school to steal money and other belongings from weaker people. 

Ever since middle school, Park Kyung has been living his life swearing, drinking and smoking, of course, those were just the basics for him. There's the Seoul all girls school Ehwa next to our school (in the past) and he would always brag about being able to get all those girls. 
That's why Park Kyung's friends would all call him "Sex-Kyung" and "Experienced-Kyung" back then. 

Park Kyung's specialty was to scare off the weaker ones. He would beat up disabled kids, especially the people who were his hoobaes and grades below him. He would only pick the kids who looked weak for people of the same grade to beat them up. 

For male teachers, he would only listen to the ones who looked scary. And for female teachers, he would flat out disgrace them in front of everyone and would look down on them. 

Park Kyung was short and skinny, but he was always hanging out with the bullies who were bigger than him to gang up against other kids at the corner against the back door of the school to steal others' money and belongings. 
There was actually a blind spot in that corner and this was where Park Kyung would smoke.. 

When he was stealing others' belongings, Park Kyung would swear people to death, he would swear like he was beating people up. I was also so scared that the guy with the big frame standing next to him would beat me up when hearing Park Kyung's swears. 

I'm someone who knew Park Kyung from that time and I'm just speechless at the image cleaning he's done and how he appears on broadcast like some gentleman. 

I hate thinking that someone who inflicted so much pain to others can live well now. I used to think that it can happen to everyone to act that way because of our age and that I should just bury this in the past, but whenever I see him in the media I just think "Ahh so someone who used to be like that can now live like this" as a victim I just felt so numb. 

I don't know if he can acknowledge his past, but I think it's hypocrite of him to think that he can live like that pretending nothing has happened

I don't want the things that were stolen back, I just want him to repent sincerely. 
I do wonder what writing this post would do to Park Kyung, but I just hope he can promote while not pretending "this" never happened. 

+ Addition: 
There were a lot of people asking me for proofs. 

Park Kyung will definitely not be able to have the conscience to deny this post if he saw it. 

These are the facts that only people who attended our school would know:
there's a snack place called Tteoktaenggie in front of our school and a mart call L mart. Those were rebuilt but later collapsed again. 
There was also a science teacher who was called So Incheol that the entire school knew was a scary teacher. Those are things that if you didn't attend our school at that specific time, you would never be able to know. 

People are also asking me why didn't I say anything when BlockB was promoting. 
At that time, Park Kyung's position within the team wasn't that huge and he never really appeared alone a lot. So I didn't feel that tormented. 
However, it just didn't make sense to me that he's appearing in the media now with that gentleman image of his and it just reminded me of that kid who was hanging out with the big kids at school who was tormenting and stealing money from other people. 

He was showing a picture of his elementary school days around and was trying to clean his image. But if you looked at his middle school graduation picture, you can tell that he was a bully and that everything would be exposed. 
Also, in 2015, he became the ambassador for "school violence protector" which is just hypocrite. 
If you watched that video against school violence on Youtube, he's there acting all innocent with his big eyes but this isn't the Park Kyung that we knew. 

This is something that can't be buried no matter how hard you tried to. The sky wouldn't be able to hide it. 

Park Kyung, don't try to avoid this situation and lie about it. 
Feel sorry and apologize to your victims. 

post response:
[+1,245][-14]
original post: here

1. [+936][-268]
It's way better to commit sajaegi than school violenceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+856, -5]
Look at Park Kyung's nicknames during his school yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  You just can tell how cheap he was..

3. [+772, -2]
A kid like that being an anti-school violence ambassadorㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Really hilarious 

4. [+448, -0]
I'm also amazed that it only blew up nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+368, -1]
So why is Park Kyung's image this positive? The way he belittled Japan's typhoon was freaking severe, there was a severe typhoon in Japan when they were on broadcast there and he said "just like the typhoon, we'll sweep this whole place away"ㅋㅋ There were also hundreds who died and millions of people who were displaced in Thailand's flooding and when he heard about the incident, he started laughing and clapping about it. When P.O asked him about his ideal type, he was talking about the hair and the clothing that he liked and it was such a turn off. And all of them laughed at Zico's 7000 won donation, people shielded them for being immature, but so many idols would've been dragged for making comments like that if they just debuted. And Zico himself said that Park Kyung would pick on the hyung because he was weak, you can already tell how he isㅋㅋ So I just don't know why his image can be this good

6. [+341, -6]
Crazy there's really nobody you can trust

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com