Tuesday, September 29, 2020

[theqoo] TAHITI'S ARI (RYEOWOOK'S GIRLFRIEND) RELEASED A POST





(t/n: she uses "this person" when referring to RW, took a small break from blogging so we're not entirely sure about the circumstances behind the relationship being revealed, feel free to fill other's in the story in the comments!)

Hello, this is Ari. 
I would like to first apologize for inconveniencing everyone, I'm releasing this post to clarify myself. 

First of all, I would like to apologize for hurting everyone's feelings through my mistakes so far. 

First of, the cafe account was made so I can help promote it. I didn't have any intention to make everyone uncomfortable, and I apologize for it. I've had experience working as a part timer in a cafe, so I wanted to decorate it prettily and take the lead in doing so, but this person didn't set up the cafe for me and obviously, I'm not taking any profit for the cafe. I'm sure a lot of people didn't feel good about the post that was posted on the internet. I'm really sorry. 

Also, I've never worn a couple ring. The pictures that were posted were just similar designs it wasn't a couple ring.. And for the flower bouquet gift, it wasn't made by me, it was a flower shop that was giving a lesson and I praised it for making pretty flowers. 

I'm a Christian, but I'm definitely not part of Shincheonji.The screenshot that was release with the woman wasn't me. 2 years ago, there's a sunbae that I knew who asked me to appear on radio, that place was Cheonji Ilbo. I never knew even up to now that that media place was in any relation to Shincheongji. Sorry for causing the misundersanding. 

Also, I'm sorry for being an inconvenience when I released the post on my IG last year about having a date in Incheon with the hashtag. The hashtag and the content of the post were all content that were sent to me by a sponsor, so I wasn't able to change any of that. The wine bar drawing was something that was drawn by a friend. And the hand that appeared in the wine bar picture is that of my female friend. I want people to know that this person was not at that place. 

The male musical actor that was in the lounge story was actually the real oppa of one of my members. He's someone I've known for 9 years. He/I wanted to promote him (t/n: not sure who wanted here), so I posted on my IG. That person opened the lounge and my member unnie was there to celebrate it. 

I apologize for keeping it in the silence until now. I thought that if I opened my mouth and tried to clarify, it would just hurt everyone's feelings and I didn't want to be a burden to that person. I didn't know what to do so I acted while being short sighted. I will work hard to become more mature. 

I'm apologetic for even having to say sorry to everyone who is hurting so much.. I know that it will be hard for people to accept this post, but I wanted to convey my apology. 
I'm very very sorry. 

There's nothing of falsehood in this post. 
My IG @Tahiti__ari was hacked. I'm sorry for everyone who misunderstood. 

original post: here

1. If you're a Christian, there's no way you don't know who Cheonji Ilbo are. You can simply go on Youtube and find out 

2. Ryeowook had a girlfriend?? Is it something new or the fans were already aware..?

3. She's a total b*tch though? 

4. I'm reading this again and the way she said that "I definitely didn't know" just screams "I'm part of Shincheonji"... If she really didn't know and only knew it because of the incident, she would've said something more in the lines of "I'm sorry for worrying you" but she looks like she's following some manual that tells you how you should be apologizing 

5. Ryeowook has a girlfriend...Who's part of Shincheonji 

6. A Christian who has no idea who Shincheonji are, you want me to buy that..? 

7. Why are people whining over the fact that she's saying she's not part of it?... Do you guys enjoy leaving hate comments that much.. She herself said she wasn't in Shincheonjiㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Her clarification was clean and she herself claims she's not part of Shincheonji so why are people still joining the bandwagon against her..? I'm a Christian myself but I rarely go to church, I'm just following my parents' faith so it's also my first time hearing about Shincheonji. Why can't people realize this kind of situation can really happen to others? Not all Christians will go attend the service faithfully every week 

9. First of all, she's saying she's not part of it herself so why are people still going at her with the Shincheonji this and that and the "How can Christians not know Shincheonji"? Why are everyone so convicted of this?ㅋㅋ  There's nothing that's 100% known to everyone or that isn't in this world 

10. She's been a fixed cast for 1 whole year at Cheonji Ilbo and she claims she didn't know ?????


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com