Monday, September 14, 2020

[enter-talk] SULLI'S OPPA UPLOADED AN APOLOGY POST

T/N: Sulli's friend made a post saying how Sulli's family didn't let her rest in peace. She then accused her brother of contacting Sulli's fans by using the "Sulli's brother" tag. Then, Sulli's brother accused the friend of being an attention seeker and later that friend requested an apology from him.




"I apologize for one-sidedly being violent to my sister's friends in the past, using violent words and not acting properly in arguments, letting rumors that started because of me get even worse, and pointing fingers at my sister's friend. It's been a while since my sister cut off contact with us. I'm sorry that I accused her friends from my misunderstanding. I'm sorry that I used the attention my sister got from her fans for improper things, and I'm sorry that I continued my actions through my lack of thought. I will reflect on my actions."
CR: Allkpop

post response:
[+462][-10]
original post: here

1. [+458. -5]
You're asking why was Sulli uncomfortable? I think that they shouldn't have made a documentary like that. Goo Hara and Sulli are similar. Aside from the hate comments, a big problem was the lack of affection they received from their parents. The love and money they received from their fans have their own limits. It looks like what they needed was someone who genuinely loved and supported them and who was by their side...

2. [+353, -2]
What does he mean by "improper things"?

3. [+349, -2]
Why do I feel like he's so ignorant from his post...? His post is barely readable and what the hell is "내비췬"? (T/n: the correct spelling is 내비친다 - to allude)

4. [+301, -10]
The fact that he said that his family has cut tie with Sulli explains everything already no? What made Sulli's mom think that she could come on broadcast and pretend to know everything? Previously, on Brave Reporters, the journalist said that Sulli's mom almost threw her away to SM. I thought "there's no way" back then. But from the oppa's post, it looks like it was true

5. [+281, 0]
Of course the kid will have depression for the rest of their life if the family is like this... I guess that the whole family was just living off Sulli's money. Tsk tsk, what a waste for Sulli..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com