Monday, September 14, 2020

[theqoo] GIRL GROUPS' SONGS THAT WERE THE BIGGEST HITS THIS YEAR

*Psycho is a 2019 song so I excluded it

Oh My Girl - Nonstop


BlackPink - How You Like That

original post: here

1. Oh My Girl really hit daebak this year

2. I really didn't know much about Oh My Girl, but I've grown interested in their songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. HYLT?......................

4. BlackPink's scores are no joke. People can say what they want about their recent scores but... They're still amazing 

5. If you include Psycho, you'll realize that the girl group's digital score for this year were quite good. Last year, there was not really any songs that stood out, but it's a good thing that they're doing well this year 

6. I can only remember Dolphin from all the female group's songs 

7. Wasn't Dolphin doing way better than Nonstop?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's not a lot of girl groups who did well with their side songs and not their title songs, so this song felt more meaningful ㅋㅋㅋ

8. I acknowledge Oh My Girl and BlackPink 

9. I feel like Dolphin and Nonstop were backing each other up and I also agree with HYLT from BlackPink 

10. I know that HYLT from BlackPink is the girl group's song that hit the highest this year, but it's also the most memorable. You can't get tired of the song


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com