Wednesday, September 2, 2020

[teens stories] I CONFESSED TO MY CRUSH BUT HE DIDN'T REPLY


I couldn't confess to him directly so I wrote everything I wanted to say in a letter and gave it to him. My crush said that once the academy was over, his mom will come to pick him up. It's not like I could give my letter to him in front of his mom right? So I put my letter in my crush's mail box at his apartment. It was 9 PM when I did that and I still haven't gotten an answer yet.. f*ck, did I fail? Usually, at this time, we would write to each other on FB but I can't even write to him firstㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, I'm f*cking nervous. If he doesn't contact me, I don't know if I'll end up smashing my phone.. Seriously.. what should I do? F*ck f*ck f*ck

+ Update)
He told me to meet him ㅠㅠㅠ he just wrote to me at 5 PM today. I was seriously so anxious for the whole day f*ck. He told me to meet him at 10 after the academy ends. I'll write a follow-up if it ends up well.. if not, I won't write anything..

OP: But, did you read the letter?
Crush: I read it right away

post response:
[+254][-7]
original post: here

1. [+337, -22]
Yah, the strawberry cream lollipop doesn't taste good you know

2. [+254, -2]
Maybe he's writing you a written letter too?

3. [+74, -1]
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ are you sure that he took it??

4. [+56, 0]
F*ck, am I the only one who's afraid that his parents took the letter?

5. [+49, 0]
Yah, are you sure that his dad didn't come back home after overtime and took the letter?

6. [+47, 0]
Yah... the way he wrote "I read it right away".. why is it heart fluttering?

7. [+33, 0]
F*ck, this looks like a happy ending... farewell our ally, you're an enemy now


T/N: OP shared a follow up story and they are dating now :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com