Wednesday, September 2, 2020

[theqoo] TIFFANY "I'M VEGETARIAN 5 DAYS A WEEK... DECISION TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND FOR MY HEALTH"




Tiffany talks about how her lifestyle changed drastically ever since she moved to LA, her interest towards vegetarianism grew and she would eat vegetarian 5 days in a week which changed her health instantly. She states that her health suddenly got better by just changing one day's diet, she also said to not hurry the process and do it incrementally.

original post: here

1. Oh that's so good, I guess it would be easier if I can plan out which day to eat vegetarian ahead of time

2. Me too, I need to try going vegetarian for a day

3. Me too, when I go out, I can't help but eat meat but when I'm eating alone, I'm making a conscious effort to not eat meatㅠㅠ  I also buy one portion of soy milk for every 2 portions of milk

4. Tiffany is cool

5. Be too I eat one vegetarian meal a day for the environment

6. Tiffany is seriously so commendable, she always works hard to manage herself..

7. I lived overseas in Europe and there are a lot of vegetarians... It made me realize how much more meat Koreans eat compared to the rest of the world;;

8. This is harder to do than you think, so I find her cool for doing that. Me too I'm trying to cut down meat lately but it's not easy

9. Way too cool!! Me too, I'm trying to eat meat every other day but I just can'tㅠㅠ She's amazing

10. Me too I'm doing this for health reasons and the environment, so I'm trying to decrease my intake of beef. I used to think that beef was the same as chicken, but raising the cattle is so bad for the environment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com