Friday, September 25, 2020

[theqoo] G-DRAGON BEING ASKED "WILL YOU BE CUT IF YOU WERE PUT ON A SURVIVAL SHOW NOW?"

 

F: Do you believe that a musician like GD can be achieved through hard work?
GD: I totally believe this

F: But you were born with them (talents)?
GD: Then you have to work harder that's it. Nowadays there are so many survival programs. There are many kids who are more talented than I am. I think that your hard work alone are sufficient to lead you there. However, for me, talent, hard work and time aside, I was also lucky. If I were to go on a survival program now, I'll probably be cut? 

F: hahaha

GD: That's the truth. If I look back to the path I took. All those 8 years, the image I've thoroughly crafted, the talent, the skills, the somewhat well-received visuals, and the way I could mix well with YG and that people would be able to accept it, I believe that until now, I've been lucky. If I were to throw everything away now and enter a survival program? I think that if I were to do well, I'll be in the top 10? But I'm not even confident I can achieve that. That's why I wish that the hoobaes who are way better than me appear instead. I don't know when this will happen. 

F: Then do you think that you're able to create a star through programs like that? 

GD: To be honest, I don't think so. However, the level has definitely been raised higher. But I think they're doing pretty well, it's fine. There's no one who has it all right? If you already have it all, you're probably doing something somewhere right? Otherwise, you'd be grinding your teeth working towards your goal right now. People are different the moment you are born. I've started dancing when I was 6. Kids who are younger than the ones who are 12-13 y'o  who've found their talents at a young age will have no choice but to follow that different path. 

original post: here

1. He's quite humble 

2. You're definitely going to be the top 

3. I'm working part-time with a guy Bigbang fan who's a total b*tch so I've always hated Bigbang because of him, but to be honest, I really think that if GD went on an audition program, he'd be a stan attractor

4. I don't know if he's going to be #1, but because of his controversies and the evil editing, he might be hated on, but because he's so talented on stage, he'll be able to gather his core fandom and he's definitely going to debut 

5. Even though I quit Bigbang's fandom, I'm still looking forward to GD... GD has talent, visuals and he's also highly in demand, of course he's on topㅋㅋㅋ

6. He might look humble here, but this isn't an interview that's crafted to bring him down either 

7. I feel like he'll be receiving crazy troll and hate if he went on a program but he's still going to be secure in terms of his ranking 

8. He's quite humble, I'm sure he'll debut as #1ㅋㅋㅋ

9. If you look at the age of the trainees on survival programs nowadays and compare to GD at their age, he's definitely #1ㅋㅋ the media talk will be amazing

10. No... GD is still GD

11. His face is already  a stan attractor and he's definitely going to  be in the top halfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Compared to his old face, he's a little bit more gangter-looking now? He has that kind of aura now, but in the past, GD was a total stan attractor 

12. I've seriously never understood how he hit big. He doesn't suit idol's market at all 

13. To be honest, it's thanks to Bigbang that YG hit big and GD was the person behind it 

14. To be honest, there's no one who will set the trend like GD did... This is also an interview from 7 years ago.. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com