Tuesday, September 15, 2020

[theqoo] NCT WILL BE LUMPED TOGETHER THIS YEAR TOO... 'NCT 2020' NEW ALBUM RELEASE




Article announcing NCT 2020 project launch next month.
In October, all of NCT members will be participating as NCT 2020 and releasing a new album.
The album will have all the different configurations of NCT so they will be able to show their different charms

original post: here

1. They said they weren't going to do it again in 2019 so I thought they would never do it againㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're finally coming backㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can they shoot another year book?? They need to leave their faces as a video record every yearㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. From the units to their full group promotions, they're really not lacking in fans content, I'm so envious... 

3. Crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy, what's happening?

4. Let's have BOSS again

5. Ah crazy I freaking like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ NCT I love you ㅠㅠ

6. Wow so how many people do they have? 18?? ㄷㄷㄷ

7. Ugh! I'm so looking forward! I'm most looking forward to NCT U... I'm so excited to see what kind of units they'll have

8. Anyways isn't the center already obvious?

9. Are they going to build everything around Taeyong again? There are so many members who've never really participated in any songs or those who barely gets any parts in the songs, so I don't understand why they're always doing the same thing? I hope they're not going to make the kids stand on that member whose waist is hurting right? ㅋㅋㅋ

10. Jeno-yah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com