Tuesday, September 15, 2020

[theqoo] WHEN WOMEN HAVE A SLAP ON REALITY


When your period bursts + you have to hand wash your panties because of your period
You already feel like sh*t because your periods started and you're just wondering what you're doing at this point

original post: here

1. Should I try the diva cup ㅠㅠ

2. Panties are still fine since you can wash it, but when it comes to bed sheets.... The reality slap is f*cking hard

3. The bed pisses me off the most.....

4. For me the mental pain is worse than the physical pain when my stomach hurts

5. Everyone, when you sleep, wear shorts + stick a tissue between your butt. It will solve all your issues!!

6. I don't get a reality slap per say, but ah I get so pissed if it's on the bed....

7. Agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  f*ck it's been 3 days now... But it's a relief it's happening when I'm just staying at home, if it bursts in the office, I need to run out to buy sheetsㅋㅋㅋ ㅜ

8. For real, for me it's as soon as I see the blood

9. I get mad just thinking that I have 1 week of PMS and 1 week of period every monthㅋㅋㅋ Just how many years in a human life are we spending in total in the toilets? Including the time we spend because of periods

10. You will definitely get a slap when you wake up in the morning and see it on both your panties and your bed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com