Tuesday, September 8, 2020

[theqoo] YOUR BOYFRIEND KISSING HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND


"Those m*therf*ckers"

original post: here

1. 
"I love you Kagome, I'll see Kikyou for a bit and come back"

2. Inuyasha's writer themselves officially said that he likes Kikyou the most, so this scene was obvious 

3. But the narrative around Kikyou was just too strong that why she ended up being killed.... Even if he started his love line with Kagome, I still can't forget Kikyou and my heart hurts thinking that he had another first love

4. But Inuyasha couldn't forget Kikyou, that's why he pushed Kagome, but Kagome decided herself and she said she had no issues with it... And at that point in time, Inuyasha already had a thing for Kagome too. 

5. But he had to choice between Kikyou and Kagome in the beginning and he chose Kikyou already, that was in season 2ㅋㅋㅋ So of course that his heart swayed towards Kikyou since season 2ㅋㅋㅋ  But if you look at Inuyasha's entire story, you can tell that Kagome is the one who liked him the most. 

6. I remember being dumbfounded at this scene so I couldn't bring myself to like Inuyasha after that 

7. Both Kikyou and Inuyasha were so f*cking annoying that's why they're connected to each other!!!!

8. But me too, if my first love died, I wouldn't be able to get over it. She got reincarnated and you're dating her, but do you really think he can stay still if he sees his first love appear in front of him again?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. This is why Sesshomaru is the future... 

10. What a total f*cker seriously... A f*cker..

11. I seriously got so pissed off when I was young... She was already died and couldn't live, but can't he just let the Kagome who relived out of this? He really can't do a damn thing this f*cker. He's always going back to Kikyou and throwing Kagome away, coming home late and glaring at Kagome. 

12. I liked Kikyou so much when I was young and hated Kagome to death ㅋㅋ 

13. Reading the comments here are so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com