Tuesday, September 8, 2020

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] YOONA, TAEYEON, YURI, SUNNY, HYOYEON, 5 PEOPLE FROM SNSD RENEW CONTRACT WITH SM


On the 8th, it was revealed that Yoona, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon renewed their contracts and decided to continue with SM.
In 2017, they also decided to renew making it over 10 years of promotion with SM. At that time, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany decided to not renew and look for a new company.

original post: here

1. To celebrate the renewal let's have a 5GG and SM Station collabㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I want to hear them singㅠㅠ

2. 5GG's song was so good last time that I still listen to it, please release another one!

3. Give 5GG a stageㅠㅠㅠ Give them a reality showㅠㅠㅠ Give them a Vappㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠ

4. Hul hul 5GGㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But I'm still waiting for SNSD's full group revivalㅜㅜ I still have hope

5. I listen to 5GG's Real Touch everyday... I'm holding back until 5GG's new song

6. It feels like the renewal time are happening faster and faster

7. Give us some celebration event for the renewal!

8. But why did the other friends find other companies? I thought that SM was covering acting, singing, dancing and even variety shows?

9. 5GG comeback please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give us a full-group SNSD comeback too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Oh it's a reliefㅜㅜ 5GG comeback

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com