Monday, October 26, 2020

[enter-talk] WHAT CAN A 4-MEMBERS GIRL GROUP FROM SM LOOK LIKE? + RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MEMBERS








I made these without that person. They look fine?

post response:
[+1,573][-116]
original post: here

1. [+334, -161]
Wow they look f*cking pretty. To be honest, of they would all be visuals even if they were part of another girl group

2. [+301, -188]
They are way above average. Red Velvet are the prettiest girl group

3. [+300, -14]
I'm f*cking wishing for 4RV.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please

4. 188, -7]
Their average age shot down drastically so they look much more refreshing

5. [+159, -2]
Seriously, we can't lose Red Velvet. Irene, leave the group



[enter-talk] RELATIONSHIP OF THE 4 MEMBERS OF RED VELVET

Rather than writing this to promote their relationship, I'm writing this because I believe that the 4 of them can do well enough together.
Joy: I love you Wendy,
- Your throat will hurt(?)
- I'll get mad if you hurt yourself
- I need unnie

Joy who's always worried about her unnie Wendy
This was a few days before Wendy had her accidentㅠㅠ it's a tear jerker

Seulgi: Joy, you're prohibited from copy-pasting~~~~

Joy kept on sending hears so Seulgi got jealous and said that she can't copy-paste anymoreㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And this is the reason why Seulgi got jealous

"Lifetime friend certificate"

It's because of the lifetime friend certificateㅋㅋ Wendy gave this to Seulgi on her birthday
"Wendy unnie sent me thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Wendy: It's youuuu
Yeri: Where is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wendy: Chicor
Yeri: Wow, it's my first time seeing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wendy: Huh? It's your first time seeing this?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Wendy saw a picture of her dongsaeng (Yeri) when walking around. She took it right away and sent it to Yeri

"The main character of Yeri's self-composed song is Wendy.. 💙
They said that Seungwanie's reaction was so good when she heard the newsㅠㅠ"

Yeri who was waiting for her recovering and thinking about her when she wrote the song
Seulgi: Luvie, what are you doing?
Joy: Thinking about unnie💗
Wendy: I'm thinking about you guys💛💚 hehe
Joy: Seulgi unnie, I love you💗

Joy: Aigoo you're a baby💗😍🙌



post response:
[+833][-39]
original post: here

1. [+202, -12]
.
"Seungwanie said that she was doing fine. She said that on the day of the Gayo Festival, Seulgi, Yerim and Sooyoung went to the hospital and they watched the Gayo Festival together."

2. [+129, -3]
If you look at Wendy's posts, you can see that Joy liked all her Instagram postsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"Son Seungwan~~

Are you coming back slowly and carefully??
When you come back, I will fill you up with 5 trillion amount of love that I couldn't give you during this time, you better be prepared!!💙
- Be prepared!!💙💙"

3. [+126, -9]
That day, when Wendy was on Insta Live, all of them came except Irene

4. [+98, -1]
I was praying for the whole group to stand together once Wendy recovers but now, I want to see Red Velvet as 4ㅠ I don't know if it's too cruel for Irene but it's obvious that if they return as 5, the other members will be harmedㅜㅜ I hope that they can make a comeback with 4 membersㅠㅠ The thing that worries me the most is that SM doesn't kick out Irene and that all 5 of them will just be locked upㅠㅠ

5. [+67, -3]
Sigh.. The kids update their Instagram all the time but nowadays, they can't even post anything anymore ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com