Monday, October 26, 2020

[theqoo] THE FIRST EPISODE OF A DRAMA THAT RECEIVED AMAZING REPONSE TODAY..

 

People said that all the actors' acting were crazy and that the pacing was also crazy 


They said that Nam Gyuri really fell in trance with her acting



original post: here

1. It was f*cking fun, the first episode was so well executedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been a long time since a genre like this made my heart beat

2. The first episode alone was crazy it was really f*cking fun 

3. I didn't plan to watch it, but I was hooked by the first part and I ended up watching, it was f*cking fun, I'm already looking forward to the next episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow the responses were really good? I'll watch this weekend

5. Nam Gyuri and the male lead is that Katalk dog right? Good...When Nam Gyuri and Shin Sungrok were sobbing I almost teared up, they seriously cry so well.. 

6. The acting made me gasp in shock until the last moment 

7. The genre is crazy 

8. I really hope this drama does well, the acting was freaking good and the direction was crazy too.. 

9. What the? The poster looks like Netflix qualityㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to watch it

10. This is the quality of a movieㅇㅇ It's f*cking fun, I'm watching for sure 

11. Oh I guess I'll be watching based on the comments 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com