Thursday, October 29, 2020

[theqoo] 2020 MAMA Best Female/Male Artist lineup revealed

Sunmi
IU

Chungha

Taeyeon

Hwasa

Kang Daniel

Park Jinyoung

Baekhyun

Zico

Taemin

original post: here

1. I feel like IU and Baekhyun will win

2. Wow the female lineup is solid

3.Baekhyun will receive the male artist award. I feel like they'll give Zico the best song award instead. IU will win female solo

4. IU will win best solo. Blueming was #1 physically and digitally. And she's also #1 in votes right now

5. Wow Daniel got nominated. I'm proud💛💛💛💛

6. The male solos are strong.... I feel like Zico will win the Daesang and Baekhyun will win best solo

7. I'm already happy just to see Baekhyun nominated

8. Hul this is intense

9. It will be IU and Baekhyun

10. Park Jinyoung and Sunmi

11. Everyone is strong but the competition for female solo makes me shake

12. Taemin and Taeyeon?

13. Wow everyone is super strongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's a great lineup

14. Kang Daniel, fighting

15. IU and Baekhyun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com