Thursday, October 29, 2020

[theqoo] 2020 MAMA REVEALED THE LINEUP FOR BEST MALE GROUP/ BEST FEMALE GROUP

EXO

Got7

NCT

Monsta X

BTS

Seventeen


Oh My Girl

Mamamoo

Izone

Mamamoo

Red Velvet

Twice

Blackpink

original post: here

1. Wow OMG really grew a lot

2. Why EXO though?

3. I hope that Bangtan and OMG receive it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. What's their criteria for judging though? EXO didn't even promote this year no? Why are they there?...

5. So if they don't appear, they won't be given any award??? But I feel like they will give it to Bangtan even if they don't show up... anyone can tell that they were the one top...

6. I hope that Blackpink receives it but I feel like they will give it to that Mnet group

7. MAMA is made my Mnet anyways. No need to argueㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Please give it to OMGㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. BP 

10. Mnet will just end up giving the award to whoever they want in the end. It can't be helped

11. Give it to Izone~

12. I feel like Bangtan and Izone will win. BP won't show up

13. Wow the female group lineupㄷㄷ I like them all

14. BP's results were unrivaled so I hope that they win but since they won't attend, I bet they won't get anything f*ck..

15. Didn't Bangtan get 8 awards last year at MAMA? I think that they'll just give it to Bangtan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com