Thursday, October 8, 2020

[theqoo] ORANGE CARAMEL LIZZY MOCKING WJSN'S UNIT

 


"I hope that WJSN will transcend/go beyond Orange Caramel <3
#Hmph! Fighting! 
But there are various things that are overlapping with Orange Caramel's MV concept. 
Aing', 'Abing Abing', 'Magic Girl', 'Catallena' :D Hmph! Hmph~ <3
Raina, Nana, Lizzy jjang <3"

She just deleted a few minutes ago

original post: here

1. Her personality is showing 

2. This is a bit... If she really thought this was plagiarized, she could've pointed out more seriously and clearly the parts but this is just childish 

3. No...The way she posted this was so oba, she could've just asked seriously whether it's plagiarism, there was no need to be this sarcastic about it 

4. I didn't think much of her story.. People are so scary 

5. But Orange Caramel isn't original either..

6. I don't think she deserves that much hate... 

7. That's why you should be humble and just live a kind life.. 

8. So not everyone becomes an adult as they grow old.. 

9. But she said it wasn't mockery~https://theqoo.net/square/1650992587

10. Why is she like that at her age;; 


[theqoo] LIZZY'S IG AFTERMATH AFTER BEING ACCUSED OF MOCKING WJSN

A fan of WJSN messaged her
Fan: I came here thinking that you might've been hurt from the comments of the fans because of the content of the story, I've seen some horrible comments :'(. I hope that you resolve the negative sentiment you have towards WJSN and view them with a warm gaze TT TT

Lizzy: I have no negative sentiment towards the WJSN members TT TT They didn't do any mistakes. I just heard that there was an unit like OC that came out and I kept having the Hmph Hmph sound in my head so it really reminded me of the prime days of OC. I miss my members too so I wrote OC jjang. It's something that I use to always write, it wasn't meant to mock them but I did it rashly. Thank you for telling me this :) Sorry

Fan: No TT TT You don't have to apologize. I feel like everyone had a misunderstanding, I can't reach all the fans into this but I can forward what you meant to as many fans as possible. Please don't be too distressed and ignore all the bad comments TT TT Sorry for not being able to do anything else but to tell you this. 

Lizzy: TT TT No it's my first time having someone view me this positively and I think that I indeed acted rashly on this. I watched the MV and I just thought of the old OC :'( 
Thank you for understanding me, I feel like crying. 
They're hoobaes from the same industry as me... What's good for me to even "bash" them, me too I have nothing to earn from this TT TT.. Right?...

There's no promotion plan for OC right now and I'm just promoting in acting and the members are also promoting in their own acting/singing field, and have individual activities. 
Many people said that OC was a successful unit, so I hope that Chocome will do even better and that they will release more addictive sound with their cute unit concepts. 
I'm upset that what I said was misinterpreted, but it's what the majority of opinions are so it's my fault :'( Thank you <3

original post: here

1. .... 

2. I still think that what Lizzy posted on her IG was pretty misleading... But still the WJSN fan DMed her with politeness and Lizzy did a good job answering her 

3. If she says herself that she didn't intend to, then she didn't intend to. I just hope that she becomes more cautious before posting stuff in the future. It's not able the personal feelings but what other people interpret nowadays 

4. Seeing the DM makes me realize how this should've never been an issue to start with 

5. Fighting to Lizzy and WJSN 

6. To be honest writing Raina, Nana, Lizzy jjang under a picture promoting WJSN is a bit... I just don't understand why she would do that 

7. If she claims she didn't mean it, then let it be. I support both Lizzy and WJSN 

8. I do see the similarities, but the songs are totally different and I enjoyed the MVㅇㅇ I actually wish there was another group like OC

9. I also went ???????? When I saw the story but she claims that it reminded her of her days where she received love and the most spotlight.. She also sees OC in her hoobaes and it's clear that she views them positively  Lizzy did make a misleading statement that created some misunderstanding, but I really hope people don't band wagon against her 

10. I can understand her when I read the DMs... She talks of WJSN prettily and Lizzy didn't have any bad intentions. The DMs were warm 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com