Thursday, October 8, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK ON THEIR WAY TO KNOWING BROS + OTHER FEMALE IDOLS' UNIFORMS

 






original post: here

1. Pretty ㅠㅠ

2. Their waists are so tinyㅠㅠ too pretty

3. I'm a fan of BlackPink but I feel like I'm gonna get so mad at the people who will get mad at the length of their skirts so please delete this post;

4. Their skirts are way too short. Must they wear something like this?

5. Rose's uniform is the prettiest ㅠㅠ I want to wear it too

6. Their coordi is freaking pretty. The kids look so luxurious

7. They look pretty but their skirts are way too short

8. Jisoo's waist is the size of a fist... not even a fist but half of a fist

9. Jennie's bangs are seriously cute ㅋㅋㅋ

10. They wear their clothes prettily. So what if their skirts are short? It's not like we're living in a generation that limits the length of someone's skirt

11. Their uniforms fit BP perfectly

12. Please pay their coordi a lot. Their coordi is seriously innovative and they wear their outfits prettily


[theqoo] I SAW BLACKPINK AND LOOKED FOR OTHER GIRL GROUPS' COORDIS

SNSD

Apink


Oh My Girl

Izone

AOA


Twice

I'm not sure if KB are the ones providing them with the uniforms or if it's up to their stylists
But all their uniforms are different.

I just Googled these groups and took whatever images it gave me


original post: here

1. BP could even wear that outfit on stage...

2. Personally, I really like grey uniforms soㅋㅋㅋ I find BP really prettyㅋㅋ

3. BP are freaking dopeㅠㅠㅠ

4. Oh My Girl's second outfits is giving me the Hanlim vibes?

6. BP's outfits really make them look rich

7. Wow BP are too pretty

8. IU and Lee Junki

9. Ah~~ So their uniforms were all differentㅋㅋㅋ

10. I like how the uniforms match each group's image

11. BP are seriously pretty 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com