Thursday, October 22, 2020

[theqoo] RED VELVET + SHINEE + BOA'S EX-STYLISTS ALSO LIKED THE VICTIM OF ARROGANCE'S POST




"Looking at articles about Heather Cho, who is the epitome of a 'sociopath' when she created the infamous peanut incident in which she made an airplane with 250 passengers return to the airport over some peanuts, also the article about the psychopathic elementary school daughter of Bang Jung Ho, the former president of TV Chosun, who abused her power and cursed at her 50-year-old chauffeur. I came to wonder how an individual is raised to become like that. I've been deeply thinking about it, but today, I've been thoroughly trampled by this one person, and I became the position of the abused. Proven to be disqualified from being human + a puppet living behind a smiling mask + known to be a warm person by friends + an 'adult child' who lacks character + has a sense of entitlement + has the stupidity that reveals all the deficiencies transparently to the person they meet for the first time.

I should have prepared myself from the stories I've heard before I met her. But today, I became speechless as this person stung me with her words that are like electric needles. I had no choice but to stand still with my hands, feet, and even my brain tied together. I had to stand still in front of that repulsive face that was hysterically throwing a fit at me. I had to stand there like a fool without anything I could do. This person did not give me time to understand the situation or even seek understanding from this person. This person didn't even give me a chance to explain because she can't hear anything. I've experienced all sorts of people in this field for 15 years. I thought I had experienced everything in life and thought I had let everything go, but I was wrong.

I experienced hell for 20 minutes in an unfamiliar room. This person skipped the greeting and sat right down as this person began spewing insults at my face with her cellphone pointed at me. This person was so emotional that you couldn't know if she's talking to everyone in the room or just me. But either way, the target today was me. I wondered, 'I guess other people experienced this too? They are experiencing it, right?' The knife from her mouth did not stop as I have been stabbed multiple times by her words, and only tears rolled down my face. I wasn't even in the right mind to feel embarrassed that I was crying; tears just came out. What am I doing this for? Who am I doing this for? What do I want to show? Is it to earn money? Who chose me? Did someone ask for a favor? Why am I going through such an insult?!

I thought deeply about this but could not understand her actions. I calmed down, and I wanted to talk to her person to person like a normal human being. And I wanted an apology. But she just disappeared. I recorded everything, just in case something else would happen. I should take action against this lady. I will state the exact facts through my words.

I was an editor paid to work and was a writer. I'm going to use all my energy and use my brain smartly and cleverly from now on. It's been a long time since I felt revenge be a catalyst #psycho #monster"


Red Velvet + Shinee + BoA's ex- stylists aside, even famous photographers and other magazines editors etc. all liked the post, it's just shocking.. 

original post: here

1. At this rate, this cannot just be rumors.. 

2. Actually, even in normal real life, it takes a lot of courage to expose something when you're victim of rude/bossy/arrogant behavior. The celebrity's industry is just getting more and more narrow, and you have to work with them for your entire life without even seeing their face, so who's ever going to talk? All you can do is swear at yourself and let things like this slide. But this time, she went to far and she even has evidence recorded, so for sure, this is blowing up 

3. That stylist has been a stylist for a long time and she also has a huge portoflio of famous works... Wow it looks like everyone agrees with her 

4. Looks like everyone who are famous in the industry agrees

5. Wow her image.. 

6. I wouldn't know if only the editor clicked like, but even the cordi, the stylist, the backdancer, etc... If the entire industry feels this way about you, you must be the problem 

7. That cordi and that editor aren't even following each other, so they probably don't even know each other, but the cordi still went to like her post 

8. I'm seriously curious to know what she has recorded.. 

9. Looks like the employees of the company are about to have a bad time seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. 
(Female manager rushes by behind Irene)
(Irene gets this unpleasant? look to her and turns back)
"Unnie! Unnie, when you're running, you're thumping everywhere, you're thumping!"
(that's what she's saying in the gif with her mouth)
(female manager: thumps around)
Those were the female community responses at that time
(t/n: will only translate a few of them)
1. It's true that Irene has a sensitive personality. She even makes a fuss over how her roommates close their doors in the dorm ㅋㅋ
2. The manager must have a good personality 
3. It's impossible to not stump around when you run like this in every fansign though? And to be a woman of this size, if you're trying to be careful about it, it's just worse.. 
4. The manager must have a good personality... I guess she can talk to her like that because they're close right?.... It may happen if you really have a sensitive personality 

[theqoo] THE EDITOR WHO WROTE IRENE'S POST DELETES IT ON HER IG.. 



She deleted her post after Irene and SM released their apology. 
The article claims that they met her personally and she deleted her post

original post: here

1. SM probably rushed there because of the recording she hadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. This is why having proofs is the most important... If you're in a f*cked situation like that, no matter how much they try to shut you up, you need to have proofs on you, if you don't have any, it's useless

3. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I don't know what that content of the recording was but it must've been scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. They really came to her with a gun on her head... That person is courageous 

5. Oh she's seriously smart... She must've had a really strong recording evidence. And she probably was about to reveal it. If it was the case that she received settlement money over this, she must've wanted to take her initiative until the end and get her revenge, she did goodㅇㅇ

6. So if you have no recording, you won't get an apology? She's so smart. Thank you for your courage

7. She must've suffered

8. I really hope she got a lot of money from this. If it was just an apology, it already ended there, now if in the future, anything else happens, the fans will just say "But she already apologized!!!"

9. I hope this doesn't have bad repercussions on her career... 

10. She's seriously so cool 

[theqoo] IRENE'S IG UPDATE



This is Irene.
I am sincerely sorry for hurting the stylist with my foolish attitude and careless words and actions.
Getting to this spot involved help from many people who worked together with me, but my immature actions caused great hurt and I regret that and am reflecting.
I’ve been looking back on the past because of this, and I’ve felt very embarrassed because of my lacking words and actions and I once again feel how precious the staff are.
I will be more cautious about my actions in the future so that this does not happen again.
I am sincerely sorry to the fans who support me and to everyone who has been caused concern because of this.

original post: here

1. 🤮

2. Looks like she completely ignored the content of that recording 

3. Ok... Farewell 

4. Yeah I hope she really reflects seriously and realizes how being arrogant to others is a bad thing. You can act like a b*tch all you want, but you can't do this when you're the strong one and they're the weak onesㅠㅠㅠ  I read this article about that guy who was yelling at a service worker when he was at the mart, it just doesn't look good. I've also been victim of rude people like this beforeㅠㅠ

5. Wasn't her image all about being this gentle mother-like wife material??? They were always promoting her as that caregiver to her members because of the age difference 

6. I wish that she becomes someone who can look back at her mistakes and reflect on them, but the editor will never look at Irene's face the same way and will always be reminded of the wounds she has. No matter how pretty of a face you are, looks like God can't give you everything. I hope that Irene looks around her more when she's living her life.. You're not living your life alone.. 

7. Is this considered an apology? 

8. I liked her so much... This is freaking disappointing, I'm turned off 

9. Looks like some AI wrote the apology for herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  How can she be so blunt about her apology? She doesn't even feel sorry and she seems to feel no shame for being exposed like thisㅋㅋㅋ It's like a school teacher forced her to write a reflection post 

10. Looks like an apology written by a robot

[theqoo] SM "IRENE AND THE STYLIST MET EACH OTHER AND SHE APOLOGIZED.. WE APOLOGIZE FOR HER IMMATURE CONDUCT"


This is SM Entertainment.

We are conveying our statement about the stylist’s online post regarding Irene.

Irene personally met with the stylist this afternoon and sincerely apologized for deeply hurting her with her careless attitude and emotional words and actions, and she feels sorry for causing concern with her immaturity.

Our agency feels responsibility for this incident, and we do not forget the hard work of all the representatives and staff who work together with our company and our artists. We will work hard so that this does not happen again to the people we work with.

We once again apologize for causing concern to many people.

original post: here

1. Wow wow the recording must've been unbearable ...

2. I'm about to vomit, get lost 

3. It's the first time that SM is acting like that, I just wonder how bad the recording was

4. This is way too shocking... Seriously I liked Irene so much.. Ah Irene's actions are so shocking. The editor must've been so hurt. She was thinking about the other SM kids all this time, I feel bad for her... At this rate, all this is pointless, I seriously wonder why she's like this

5. She totally ruined her image... It will be hard to return from this 

6. She just doesn't have the right mindset no? She doesn't treat people as people, rather she will discriminate them and categorize who she's interacting with 

7. Juhyeon Irene, goodbyeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Hul... This is true? Hul.. She had such a positive vibe, I was wishing that all this was a misunderstanding.. But turns out it was true.. I hate people who overuse their power and then pretend to be nice to others, I've been victim of people like this beforeㅠㅠ  It seriously makes you so depressed... I really hate people like this...Turns out it was true... I know we can't know everything about a celebrity, but this makes me realize we really don't...This makes me skeptical about all of them 

9. Wait so the editor = stylist? 

10. Idols who are arrogant are failed idols

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com