Friday, October 23, 2020

[theqoo] OTHER INDUSTRY STAFFS COME FORWARD WITH THEIR TESTIMONY ABOUT IRENE + SM EX-TRAINEE + TWITTER RESPONSE

[theqoo] SOONSOO BEAUTY SHOP'S DIRECTOR'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE



"I've been asked if there was anything that happened at the shop... Of course, if you go to the same shop for a while, there will be talk. However, Irene is one of the celebrities with positive talk about her. 

At the end of the year, she wrote handwritten letters to the staff and even gifted us vitamins. She was the kind of celebrity who knew how to show her thanks. It's true that gifts aren't everything, but because she had such a good attitude, a lot of staff members liked Irene a lot.

It's a shame because she's a celebrity with a lot more good qualities. Irene... She's the kind of good person that fans know her as. I wanted to be a bit of strength to Irene with this short post. #Irene #Be strong." 

original post: here

1. I'm just gonna laugh~~~ㅎㅎㅎ

2. The people writing shield posts about her are all stakeholders. After reaching an agreement, they will make sure that the recording never comes out

3. They really are good at managing his customers

4. Why does it matter if someone's personality has many sides?... So is this an excuse to overuse their power? If that's your logic, then shouldn't we reconsider everyone who abused their power before?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Director, I wonder if you're gonna be able to show such humanity towards a customer to was rude and arrogant to you

5. Oh yeah, so Irene was such a good person (sarcasm)

6. Why are they acting like that? Should've just remained silent

7. Ah so Irene is only a b*tch depending on who she's interacting with

8. Ah.. director?...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Customer management

10. This is seriously turning into a challenge.. (T/N: Knets are calling the people who came forward to protect Irene the "#Irene_shield_challenge", they are kind of laughing/mocking them)


[theqoo] IRENE'S BACK DANCER'S INSTA UPDATE



"I've been with unnie for 5 years already.
I think that we've been together nonstop from the album preparation to broadcast shows and concerts.

She doesn't seem to care about with every promotion, she's a good-hearted person who cares about the dancers first.
She conveys her heart with handwritten letters to each and every person, how many artists like that will you find?

I don't think that I'm someone who knows everything about unnie, but I'm writing this as a dancer who has spent a long time next to her.
I believe that she's someone who has a warmer heart than anyone else.

Joohyeon unnie, I'm always thankful💗"

original post: here

1. To be honest, the more empathy she gets, the more the victim won't be able to do anything else. The people around her know it well

2. This is too much

3. They got into an agreement and know that the victim cannot reveal the recording anymore, that's why they are all acting like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aren't they acting too nastily?

4. They seriously just look like a group of iljins.. they remind me of those iljins who got suspended and who wrote a post of FB and all of her iljin friends coming to her post commenting "our pretty kid, rest well". This is hyperrealism 
> yah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Seeing how her own little group is acting so loyal to each other reminds me of an iljin group

6. Do they think that the public are fools?

7. Don't believe people who write handwritten lettersㅋ an unnie wrote a handwritten letter to me and our relationship is so awkward. When I talk about things that upset me, she just puts off a serious face but it's ok if she talks about the things that upset her. That's just our dynamic. I have to make sure to match her temper all the timeㅋㅋ

8. So what?... Just stay silent. Can't you guys just communicate through katalks?

9. They could just remain silent but they are making this even bigger...

10. What's hilarious is that when the victim came forward, nobody said anything for a day and then, she acknowledged that she was rude and apologized and all the shield posts came outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[theqoo] EX-SM TRAINEE SHARES HER ANECDOTE WITH IRENE

She's saying that Irene unnie was an Ijime (t/n: bully) to her but Seulgi unnie protected her

There was a girl called Mone who was the team's maknae and she opened an ask FM, there are a lot of stories that no one was aware.. For reference, she's the same age as the Chaeng sisters and she trained for around 10 months in SM with a few other rookies but got switched over to JYP and trained 2 years there. She came out after Sixteen program was over


She's SM and JYP's ex-trainee
She's doing Youtube right now

original post: here

1. Ah Hul so this wasn't even disclosed now but way back...? 

2. Hul this is just shocking.. 

3. Yah.. The more you peel 

4. Once ex-trainees start talking, she's over... There's no way to deny reality.. 

5. To be able to torment a trainee who comes from another country really tells a lot about your personality.. 

6. Seriously it just makes Seulgi look good, whereas Irene...ㅋㅋ

7. But I don't think she spent that much time with Irene if they only trained for 10 months, she wasn't even revealed to be part of the rookies.. 

8. I seriously feel bad for her.. She must've been so young, she suffered

9. But she decided to only reveal it today? It's a bit fishy.. 

10. Who cares if she reveals it now or before? I would've taken this opportunity to reveal everything too if this happened to me. Do you think that people would've believe her if she revealed it in the past? I'm not talking about sending this to rumor mills, but if she directly exposed her, she would've dealt with a tornado of hate. I would hate seeing people who bullied me do well and I'll be waiting for the moment their personality shows


[theqoo] MAKEUP ARTISTS WHO WORKED WITH RV UPDATES HER IG


"Kyungmi ssaem, thank you. 
I wanted to tell you how thankful I was I love you"
"#My_bamboo_forest_Irene
Irene is a dongsaeng but she became a bamboo forest to me~(t/n: like a comforter/person you can count on)
I've spent over 6 years with RV ever since their debut and we all evolved together. 
After I gave birth in 2015, so many things changed in my life as a make up artist and it was my first time experiencing many things and having difficulties. But Irene who is tremendously shy and quiet became a bamboo forest for me and lent her ears so I can reveal my emotions. 
One day, she came to my shop to greet me when she was passing by. She sat next to me and we chatted and she left. On my way home, I put my hand in my pocket and found a card. This was such a Irene thing to do, she has a heart warmer than anyone. I don't know what went wrong and how this situation turned out like that, but I believe that this will pass and the truth will be told! She was my strength when I had it hard... She became my bamboo forest.. I want to become Irene's strength 

"Irene you remember this? Some time ago, you asked me how you could comfort me, you said you didn't know what to say but you were just worried because I looked like I was having a hard time, I received so much comfort.. At that time, were you feeling the feelings I have now? I don't know what to say and I don't know how you must be feeling.. I couldn't even send you a message .. 
Irene-ah ~~
I'm right next to you, and I will stay next to you so we can win this together!

My bamboo forest Irene~ 
I want to tell you that I'm thankful too~ 
And you're warmer than anyone else, I believe you! <3"

#Irene
#Me_Too_I_want_to_thank_you

original post: here

1. Iljins are only nice to the people they care about 

2. Of course she can be nice to other people, do you think she's a b*tch to everyone? Arrogant people like her are arrogant because they only treat the people they care about good 

3. I f*cking hate this seriously... Just release the damn recording please

4. She could've apologized before releasing her apology post, but she only did it after they probably made the person delete their recording, and it's obvious that SM was behind this, this is just hilarious 

5 Iljins themselves don't torment the entire school either, and they also only treat people who side with them well 

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. You guys are saying stuff like "there's nobody stepping up for her to shield her" yet when we have a post shielding her, you guys are mocking it 

8. Just shut up and stay still

9. She worked with her in 2017, that was so long ago, and who is she to tell us what's the truth and what's not? It's not like she was a party involved in the incident with the editor either? She's saying stuff like "She has good parts to her too" but in the end she's just trying to turn the editor into a weird person 

10. This is making her look like a iljin 


[enter-talk] IRENE'S CHINESE STAFF COMMENT 


"I looked at the trending tags and I wasn't shocked at all. Irene is seriously pretty but she's so incompetent. (I can't type more than 1000 characters) Everyone who worked with us knows about this. In our country, I don't know anyone else who works as a stylist for her in China... Irene is wasting her face value"


post response:
[+1,520][-22]
original post: here

1. [+561, -2]
This person is really someone who worked with her in China. I wonder what the people who shield her will say, she already released the proofs on Weibo 

2. [+559, -3]
There's a comment about someone who had an episode with Irene in China. She claims that Irene's ipad was on the sofa and it was uncomfortable for that person to work, so she put it on the table and Irene got so mad

3. [+437, -3]
I'm not even joking, it's my first time seeing a foreigner oust our country's celebrity's personality like that.. This is a national embarrassment 

4. [+380, -1]
Wow even the staff in China are feeling the same.. 

5. [+255, -1]
At this rate, remove her so we can have Seulgi and Wendy's soloㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ people are all turned off and quitting her fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck it's actually not even funny anymore


[theqoo] "IRENE IS A GOOD PERSON"... RED VELVET'S STAFFS, THE REASON WHY THEY CAME FORWARD AFTER ABUSE OF POWER SCANDAL
(Article talks about how several staffs have came forward to defend Irene's personality)

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ damage control ^^

2. ㅋㅋ

3. They even wrote an article ㅎㅎ... there's seriously nothing to gain from this

4. They are acting like this because nothing can destroy that recordingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so dirty

5. This is just embarrassing... can they just... stay still?

6. Ah seriously so hilarious, you empty brains

7. They are just trying to get ahold of the remaining fans. There's only mental exercise left to do

8. What's different from this than a school bully's friends claiming that the bully was good to them to the victim?

9. I hope that they can just reveal the recordingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Should've written those before she apologized


[theqoo] TWITTER'S REACTION TO IRENE'S GOOD DEEDS

Replies to the staffs' posts defending Irene
"This is the indeed the good person that Irene is and that the fans know"

"Irene indeed treats the people around her so well. Even at school, how many people would stand up for you when you're in trouble and say "she/he's not this kind of person"? No matter how many of you judge her and call her mean names, Irene is that kind of person."

"Every time I refresh, I'm relieved to see a new positive testimony about Irene getting uploaded but I'm also equally angry. I know that this will not spread like fire on community sites and I know that trending names like "Irene, pouring positive testimonies" will not make it to the real time trending words"

"The positive talks about Irene that keep on coming say it all. The Irene that we know did nothing wrong"

"These are the posts about Irene's personality that got uploaded up until now. Please don't judge a person from only one perspective"

"These people who put their names on the line are more trustworthy than these other people who don't even show their face, who are anonymous and who have never worked once with Irene. These people are the real staffs"

original post: here

1. Wow, they are seriously pigsㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. Their heads are even more empty than I thought

3. Everything aside, I find it so interesting how any celebrity can get shielded on Twitter

4. It's a place where even Amber Heard gets shielded so I'm not even surprised

5. They will do this and then bash other idols^^...

6. The most annoying thing about Twitter is that if other idols were mentioned, they will act like their own bias isn't abusing their power while bashing other idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. ㅋㅋ if you baby these idols, they will just return to abusing their power...

8. They are just bragging about how empty their brains are

9. Like fans like singers

10. Read some books and go study instead of being on Twitter...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com