Tuesday, November 17, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA DEBUT DUMP

 [theqoo] AESPA 'BLACK MAMBA' MV




original post: here

1. Hm... Nothing special about it 

2. The dance isn't pretty, why are they dancing with such short clothes? And why are they filming their butt so much? 

3. Ugh... I watched the MV and I don't know if it's the MV or the vocals, but it feels like a mix between Kda and Blackpink 

4. It's too obvious that they stole from Kda... 

5. The song is good I like the girl with black hair

6. I don't know for BlackPink, but why does their concept overlap so much with Kda's? You can see that they plagiarized them in the MV especially when Ae-Karina appearedㅋㅋㅋ

7. Karina is pretty for sure, but she doesn't seem like she has any talent that stands out, but why?... I feel like I'll be more drawn to Winter. The song is good

8. So they're not even removing what became controversial about the plagiarism? They didn't even release an apology, this is so shameless. And I f*cking hate those butt scenes 

9. The song is f*cking good thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I can understand why they push Karina, she's so charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

11. Hul the song is really good. I was a bit disappointed for SM visuals department, but what's up with the song...I wonder who composed it

12. I don't think that the members suit the concept, they should've gone for something more fresh 

13. Plagiarism.. 

14. Why is the song so good? They're all pretty and charming 

15. This is why they push Karina, she's the one who stands out the most 

16. They're obviously rookies considering how awkward their expressions were.ㅋㅋ. And that rapper was so good that I was so looking forward, turns out she's just average.. 


[theqoo] AESPA'S MELON CHART ENTRY RANK


original post: here

1. Oh the rank is quite high, I wanna watch their music show 

2. People were claiming stuff like SM is just like a small agency and flopping now, but then see this and start commenting stuff like "See? This is why SM is a big company"ㅋㅋㅋ If you hate SM, just don't give them any interest like me. But you guys are here learning even their names and information by heart, I'd be grateful for you if I were SM 

3. That's the real time entry? I saw something completely different 

4. I don't care about idols, but their debut was so loud that I ended up listening to the song and the song was so good, I ended up downloading ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The song was fine 

6. The MV will create a buzz

7. The song is seriously good 

8. Looks like the haters are giving Aespa the most attentionㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. If they're good live, they'll earn lots of fans 

10. If you want them to fail this bad, just don't give them any interestㅋㅋㅋ You guys are always here commenting and making them a big issue that in the end, it's just helping promoting themㅋㅋㅋ Aespa do well 

[theqoo] BOA IN THE LAST SCENE OF SM'S NEW GROUP AESPA'S MV




SM's worldview is revealing itself.. 

original post: here

1. You guys should swear at SM for this, why are you swearing at BoA??? F*ck I f*cking hate Aespa 

2. Wow this is daebak 

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So they're starting to spoil other people's MVs in every ending of an MV? 

4. Yah but... why are there so many haters here???? Just wait before commenting 

5. (((((BoA))))))(((((Aespa))))))

6. Ah this is oba

7. SM stop this 

8. Crazy who's swearing at BoA now... SM is just showing their next act

9. BoA is having a comeback? 

10. That's just them showing their next act, is it really worth the hate.... BoA must be frustrated seeing this, why are you guys swearing at her? 

[theqoo] AESPA'S MV COMMENTS SITUATION 


original post: here

1. That's such an unfunny joke 

2. They're always doing stuff like that 

3. F*cking annoying, I can't even watch Youtube in peace now 

4. I-roaches jokes are f*cking boring 

5. I-roaches do this all the time 

6. This isn't only for Aespa... That's their ego 

7. Every time an idol comes back, they always leave comments like that ㅋㅋㅋ

8. They're always doing this on popular idols MVs

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They do this all the time 

10. I-roaches at it again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com