Tuesday, November 17, 2020

[theqoo] THE FIRST EPISODE OF JTBC'S NEW DRAMA "LIVE ON" BROADCASTED TODAY

 






T/N: more pictures in original post

original post : here

1. None of them can act and it's just facts, but the cameo was freaking solid... I stuck watching 

2. His acting wasn't bad? His face is f*cking handsome and he matched more with the cameo than the main girl 

3. The lead female's acting is so so... 

4. Why does the male lead's expressions all look the same...? 

5. Wow the acting and the diction as a whole....;; Whether it's Cha Eunwoo or Hwang Minhyun, they aren't lead worthy 

6. To be honest, his acting was fineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But his face is even more solid... I stayed watching when I was browsing channelsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I didn't watch the actual episode, but I watched the highlights of the episode and this is quite severeㅋㅋ He sounds like a robot 

8. I wasn't expecting anything from the acting so I'm not gonna judge on that, but the episode was so boring... The bus scene felt so old school. The plot sounded fun, so I was expecting more, and the cameo were so random 

9. That robot emotionless acting reminds me of Cha Eunwoo in Gangnam Beauty, Ahn Jaehyun's acting too. But why is he playing a high schooler when he looks like a teacher? 

10. His acting was fineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I enjoyed it 

11. It's not that Hwang Minhyun can't act, but Jung Dabin freaking sucked. They should've made it into a web drama, this wasn't meant for TVㅋㅋ This is Hwang Minhyun's first drama, so he's going to struggle, but acting aside, his face looks too old, he should've been a teacher

12. Rather than the acting, the issue is that he's playing a highschooler, he should've went for a handsome office worker, that would've suit him better 

13. The thing with Hwang Minhyun is that this is how he normally talks, he has this textbook speech so I understand why people got disappointed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But this is just how he talks comfortably, I guess it shouldn't be used for dramas... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com