Saturday, November 14, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA'S BLACK MAMBA 3 TEASER PICTURES




original post: here

1. Wow this is crazy, I didn't think of anything from the other teasers, but as soon as I saw the pictures, I understood how f*cking pretty she is... Wow 

2. Wow what's up with Jang Yoonjoo... 

3. Jang Yoonjoo is f*cking cool 

4. Jang Yoonjoo is stealing the show here, I feel like they should've covered Jang Yoonjoo's eyes so she wouldn't draw that much atention 

5. Jang Yoonjoo's aura is no joke 

6. ?? What is Jang Yoonjoo doing here...? 

7. I kinda understand what concept they're going for, they want to go for the "putting the cart before the horse" vibe, but Jang Yoonjoo ended up catching the attention more here.. 

8. I think they wanted to go for someone wearing a mask concept, but she's going against Jang Yoonjoo and ended up getting so buried;; 

9. I was thinking "That member really looks like Jang Yoonjoo" and scrolled down to realize it was actually her... 

10. I can't see anyone but Jang Yoonjooㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] AESPA <BLACK MAMBA> INTRO VIDEO + KARINA TEASER PICTURES



original post: here

1. Jang Yoonjoo stood out for me ㅋㅋ

2. You really can smell the money they poured hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But why do they use Jang Yoonjoo here? It feels like they're putting the cart before the horse

3. Wow the smell of money from the video is solidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Who took those teaser pictures... Because Jang Yoonjoo is there, who will even pay attention to Karina? 

5. Crazy, from the visuals to the concept, this is f*cking cool 

6. Jang Yoonjoo is the main character hereㅋㅋ she's daebak cool 

7. Wow the quality is crazy... 

8. As expected, that's the smell of SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The video was fine and the member is pretty too, but I couldn't help but realize how amazing Jang Yoonjoo is 

10. Jang Yoonjoo's force

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com