Sunday, November 22, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA'S NING NING WHO HAS A LITTLE BIT OF JENNIE VIBE IN HER




I've seen quite a lot of posts saying that she looks like Jennie

original post: here

1. I do see Jennie is her though? I feel like she would be super pretty with black hair and light makeup

2. I'm a Blink and I think that they really look alike ㅇㅇ the corners of her eyes look like Jennie and the lower half of her face looks like Joy... Every rookie will have talks about looking like another actor or idol when they debut so why is everyone so sensitive here?.. It's not like she was the one telling you guys that she looks like Jennieㅋㅋㅋ also, this post is just saying that she has Jenni's vibes so there's a nuance about it. Nobody is claiming that one is prettier than another......

3. She doesn't look like her at all in videos

4. When I looked at her trainee pictures, she didn't look like her. But I think that her makeup is similar. Because of her cheeks, she looks more like Joy

5. She kinda looks like a mix of Twice's Jihyo and Gfriend's Umji

6. I see Jihyo, Jennie and Umjiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I don't think that she looks like her but she kinda has her vibe. 

8. I do see Jennie and Jihyo. She has chubby cheeks so she looks so cute

9. For real, every time I see her, I think that she looks like Jennie

10. She looks more like Joy than Jennie

11. Doesn't look alike

12. ㅋㅋ I saw a video of her and they looked f*cking alike. But when Jennie has a bare face, her facial features are kinda subdued (in a cute way) but I feel like Ning Ning's features will still be super sharp even without makeup

13. No no

14. Wow for real

15. Me too I was thinking about this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com