Sunday, November 22, 2020

[theqoo] IZONE 4TH MINI ALBUM 'ONE-REELER'/ ACT IV



original post: here

1. I'll only accept this promotion if those rigged-dols donate all the money they make from it to the victims 

2. This is just shameless, they'll come back to earn money from everyone and laugh on stage because they still get the opportunity to promote, I feel like vomiting. Do you think that the victims want to see this...?

3. 👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻👮🏻‍♂️

4. Amazing, they're really coming back. I thought that they took this opportunity to finally disband, but they're coming back on TVㅋㅋㅋ  Seriously shameless

5. If you have any shame left, you should at least include the 2 members who were rigged out and allow them to promote with you for this comeback no? 

6. No but I'm really not trying to swear at Izone, but I want to beat their r*tarded fans and CJ 

7. Rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged

8. I f*cking hate their fans. To be honest, in my position, I don't care whether Izone disband or doesn't disband, but why are the fans swearing at the actual victims? They seem incapable of taking any morale responsibility over this, they're so shameless. They're still laughing here in the comment saying stuff like "Looks like it's not what you guys wanted~" I'm so disgusted. 

9. The fans are freaking shameless

10. If they push this plan ahead, there will be nothing good coming for the members, so is this what the fans really want? Wow seriously they don't even think about the members, they're only prioritizing their fangirling 

11. I don't want to see this, but why are they coming back again? Where is the shame... They've fooled an entire nation... I don't even want to see them by accident.. 

12. Neither the fans nor the agency seem to really care about the members, Izone are the real pitiful ones.. 

13. The fandom is dislikeable 

14. I think they made a typo on 2 members' names? Is it okay to comeback like that?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com