Saturday, November 21, 2020

[theqoo] MALE ACTOR WHOSE VISUALS ARE NOT DEPENDENT OF HIS HAIR























original post: here

1. Why does he look even cooler with shabby hairstyles?

2. He really suits mid-length hair

3. Agree. He's handsome no matter the hairstyle

4. He's an actor I f*cking hate but I can't help but acknowledge his visualsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and the fact that he can pull off all these hairstyles... Even Wonbin who's the handsomest in the world made me want to snatch his bob cut away but I acknowledge Jang Hyukㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. He seriously looks so coolㅋㅋ He's someone that makes me say "cool" before "handsome".....

6. He looks f*cking cool with long hair

7. He kinda has his individuality and he's freaking handsome

8. That's right. I f*cking hate men with long hair but this person even suits long hair

9. This is realㅋㅋㅋ his face is doing all the work

10. Seriously, even long hair has nothing on Jang Hyuk

11. I saw him at a beauty salon back then and he came out after washing his hair with a towel on to dry his hair and I couldn't see any of his hair, but he was still freaking handsome

12. But what will he look like if he didn't have any hair?ㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com