Sunday, November 29, 2020

[theqoo] EXO KAI'S FIRST SOLO DEBUT ALBUM TITLE SONG 'MMMH' M/V

 





original post: here

1. The song is freaking good??

2. It's freaking awesome? I'm going crazy........................

3. His voice color is crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. My heart hurts.... this is too good ㅜㅜ

5. Kai's voice color is seriously good

6. Wow the song is f*cking good? The MV is also well made

7. Looks like they are really serious about the teleportation?ㅋㅋㅋ freaking coolㅋㅋㅋ

8. The song is freaking good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to the stage

9. The smell of money is f*cking goodㅠㅠㅠ cool

10. This is way better than I thought???

11. The song is good. It's an easier listen that I thought

12. Hul wait a minute. Aren't those Kyungsoo and Xiumin's symbols at the end? Is it because they discharged?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, the song is freaking good

13.Gasp the song is f*cking good. It's seriously f*cking good;;

14. The song, MV, dance, everything is f*cking my style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com