Sunday, November 29, 2020

[theqoo] NCT 2020 "RESONANCE" CONCEPT PHOTO JUST DROPPED




original post: here

1. No but they can change the center if they want to, what's the big deal?

2. Oh! Mark is the center. I saw him a lot on Youtube recently, he's so charming... Fighting 

3. I remember the big fuss that happened in 2018 during Black on Black because only 3 people were singing? And people were saying how the rest were just treated as back dancers. SM has a long tradition of pushing only their favorites, and they're not even trying to hide it. If you want to fangirl on SM idols, get ready to fangirl on their favorites too because you might start getting jealous of the other members getting pushed. But this has already been settled and discussed with the company, whether it's Black on Black or Resonance, it's the same 

4. They've never used Mark as a center in MVs or even in their ending credit videos, this is a mess

5. Mark 💚💚💚

6. To be honest, they decided to put him in the center because he's the best.. 

7. This is SM's problem, please don't fight among fans

8. To be honest as a muggle (t/n: fan of nobody) looking at this, I would assume that they put the most talented as the center. I don't know NCT that well but I know Taeyong, Mark and Jaehyun. I don't know anyone else

9. JaeTaeK are the stable trio and I love it. They stand out the most in the stages

10. They're so many members yet we only see the same ones again and again in the center, why are they always the center? They're from a big company so they can afford to change the center from time to time, or else, they could've at least made the kids standing on the side stand in front 

11. Our Mark is center😍

12. Why are fans fighting among themselves? 

13. I can understand why they push Mark and Taeyong because they stand out the most on stage... But I wish they can take care of other members a bit more too 

14. Wow they really decided to push Mark as the center this time? 

15. I can only tell who's who until Lucas and Ten, can they at least show the members at the back better?

16. Lucas is seriously daebak..He stands out so much 

17. The male AKB

18. Crazy Shotaro with black hair is freaking amazing 

19. They're my bias, but this picture made me realize how many they wereㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com