Friday, November 6, 2020

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY JUNG HYUNGDON HAS ANXIETY NOW

 


Jung Hyungdon: 
"I like challenging myself to visit new places, but I'm scared of meeting new people. I experienced a significant event once. I went to a market for a shoot and there was this old ajumma who came dashing towards me and grabbed "down there". And she was laughing while doing it. I was so shocked that I almost started crying at that moment. After that situation, I started feeling anxious"

Sigh... So dumbfounding

original post: here

1. I really hope we can find her and sue her... Doni, don't worry about it and rest well, we must meet again... 

2. I went to a pilates class this morning and we were in group, the teacher was doing a demonstration and this ajumma randomly grabbed the teacher's chest and said "no way~ that's real? I bet it's push ups?" The people around were all so shocked that we just remained speechless, I bet the teacher had some secondary effects from that 

3. I feel so bad for him... Criminals like that should all die

4. He got sexually molestedㅠㅠ I really hope we can sue her 

5. I want to kill her

6. Hul this is too shocking.. This is just common sense, I would've sworn at her if I was there;;; This is inhumane 

7. I really want that ajumma to watch the video to make her feel all the remorse

8. Me too I've been sexually harassed and I literally think that I can kill that person because of it. If I were him I would've started trembling and my blood would've been boiling, there are so many lunatics out there

9. This is giving me goosebumps f*ck the way she sexually molested him and just laughed and left give me goosebumps 

10. Jung Hyungdon really got traumatized from that event and developed anxiety. I hope we can jail that person like the comedian who touched B1A4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com