Thursday, November 5, 2020

[theqoo] SM ROOKIE GIRL GROUP AESPA TEASER - SYNK, GISELLE




original post: here

1. Aside from her rap skills, is this teaser quality even for real...? ... Wow I'm shocked that this is considered an SM teaser

2. She's quite good 

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  As expected from SM rap 

4. People were hyping her rap claiming it's f*cking good so I was actually looking forwardㅋㅋㅋ I don't think that this is f*cking crazy good, but she's indeed quite goodㅋㅋㅋ And the more I look at her, the prettier she gets

5. Ah... Her rap.. people were saying she was f*cking good so I was expecting something but .... I'll say she's good for an SM rapper 

6. She's quite good? But I really hope female idols stop doing their nails like that... Unless she wants to have it herself, then I have no say in it 

7. She looks like Rose 

8. Personally, I think that the tone is the most important part of a female idol rapper, and her tone was fine. She will suit a "tough" role

9. Why is the avatar's clothes like that ?

10. Her rap was so so... There's so many better girl group rappers out there

11. The exposure in the avatar's outfit is way too severe???ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. The teaser sucked and the avatar also sucks, the song was average, but Giselle is my favorite so far... Even when everyone was saying she's ugly I liked her already

13. What's up with the video quality? But Giselle is indeed the prettiest

14. She's Japanese, but her Korean pronunciation was not awkward, but I don't see what makes her really stand out from the other members. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com